IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

I want to hear this album so bad that i am experiencing psychic distress from the lack of samples or new tracks/leak. Please help me

youre not alone

yeah, i feel bad too. 3 months....i want my 24bit new Autechre NOW...

Can't you people just listen to their older stuff while you wait? It's not exactly bad music, and there's a lot of it.

Agree ! Never enjoyed Move Of Ten as much as I did this morning !

Guest nowyouknow

have you people listened everything they maid?? right now i focus on move on ten & quaristice (versions) and i still have to listen quadrange, the remixes, lego feet & the gescom stuff. they've released so much things......

Edited by nowyouknow

Guest Balance

2 HOURS!

If I see Rob or Sean sales shopping for North Face jackets, I'm going to give them a knowing wink :wink:

I agree with the guy who said he listens to spl9 a few times in a row, man 2 hours of stuff like that seems too good to be true.

Since tDR's The Day One till release is 6 mnts...! This anticipation is totally counterproductive!!!

Although i love Ae soooo much I'm afraid it's gonna break my will...won't endure...I am afraid, Dave...my mind is going...I can feel it...I can feel it... :(

I want to hear this album so bad that i am experiencing psychic distress from the lack of samples or new tracks/leak. Please help me

youre not alone

yeah, i feel bad too. 3 months....i want my 24bit new Autechre NOW...

Two months. It's only January and February, then it's March, and since the album is gonna be released begin March, it's only two months, not three. Probably even less than two months if they decide to release the digital version earlier.

also, i think that in some way they (warp, i guess) are ruining their chances of getting paid for the album with this annoying and archaic 3-months-before-release announcement. if released now i would totally buy the flacs/wavs (dont give a fuk about cd or vynil) based on hype and the strength of spl9 alone. but if it leaks soon and i'll probably listen to it till it wears out and forget about it by march without actually buying it.

wonder if there are others who think like me.

Edited by eugene

also, i think that in some way they (warp, i guess) are ruining their chances of getting paid for the album with this annoying and archaic 3-months-before-release announcement. if released now i would totally buy the flacs/wavs (dont give a fuk about cd or vynil) based on hype and the strength of spl9 alone. but if it leaks soon and i'll probably listen to it till it wears out and forget about it by march without actually buying it.

wonder if there are others who think like me.

I totally agree.

And as for who mentioned that promos are OUT, can we get confirmation on this? Are they watermarked?

I actually liked spl9, pretty cool shit.

I personally don't like any autechre other than amber, quaristice, and the odd track off of each album, but if spl9 is any indication of the rest of the album I might actually get into it.

officially stoked.