IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Is anyone else waiting for the physical copy of the record to listen to it ?

I mean no leak, no 30 sec preview, no digital download, nothing at all !

Anxiously waiting for the postman,or rushing back from the store with the record in your hands, unwrapping it, dropping the needle on the record or press play on the cd player.

So much more rewarding or i'm an old fart ?

18 (keyosc) *Bonus Track for Japan

http://shop.beatink.com/shopdetail/012019000015/

via google trasnalte

"Specifications: Japan Limited Edition 2CD]

Japan - presale!
· CD Disc 2, which is housed in a case with design paper
· Slip case containing album artwork of green materials processing foil craft has undergone is in charge of The Designers Republic

In a career of more than 20 years, a lone unit by Rob Brown and Sean Booth, which continues to be the electronic music scene always charismatic, "Exai" the latest installment of the long-awaited Autechre has arrived! ! This work two men while freely manipulate the angle and the time axis deep love for hip-hop - beat music has been sublimated into electronic music too beautiful fans and Kunesu, another dimension was completed two hours blockbuster set to become the first ever two lasting 32 seconds! !
Sound design supreme particles countless number of fast music floating in the ocean of the Internet in an instant flurry of hazy. Beautiful soundscape forget about us I suddenly stood up and cut up beats, hardcore mad urge to dance among them and lead to a different dimension and perspective flew ぶっ distort space-time, those who listen.
Beauty breathtaking Over Steps ", Thom Yorke has declared the effect" became of his 10 memorable ", and" incunabula "" Amber was leading the artificial intelligence of the early 90's, innovation of the "Con" field name board became the cornerstone of the "Kid A" masterpiece historical, such as group EP which has won the praise of many numerous work Zetsugo hardcore that, and even what is the Autechre? Which are all packed blockbuster. I want to try to get it clear the ear. something, and beat the ultimate electronic music may sound a departure from the concept of time that something is done Autechre music may have to respond to all of them in "Exai" this work.
The history of electronic music by Autechre is updated again."

Edited by beariksson

Anxiously waiting for the postman,or rushing back from the store with the record in your hands, unwrapping it, dropping the needle on the record or press play on the cd player.

So much more rewarding or i'm an old fart ?

the music is produced already, the only thing that's delaying its release are the label obligations. physical formats should lose their relevance already. you want it on cd or vinyl ? buy a flac and burn it on cd or vinyl.

At this moment I have to many other situations where postponement of pleasure is required...so no.

No way! Not me, not for him!

But it's not for him. It's for me, Bubba... :)

Edited by xox

kiosk --> keyosc --> key oscillik --> oscillik I am going to key your fucking car m8 and you're not invited to my bedroom sets again, luv sean

Edited by baph

I don't get the keyosc reference. Haven't lurked enough

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/57387-2010-08-kiosk-warp-2x12-cdep/

which includes this post, particularly, lol

Kiosk has been REMOVED from the release list :(

I think we need to organise a WATMM Autechre tribute, "songs in the key of osc".

bah, jb7

Kiosk has been REMOVED from the release list :(

I think we need to organise a WATMM Autechre tribute, "songs in the key of osc".

Edited by qnio