IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Samples of bear cubs and E.T., granulized, and layered with ring modulation and comb filter, accompanied by percussion consisting of synthetic taiko and chopped up electric typewriter samples.

An ambient album or some Gantz Graf level insane beat work. I don't mean it should sound like Gantz Graf but that the complexity and intensity should be on par. An album full of that. Yesss.

Collabs with some MCs could be nice but I'd have that rather as an EP, not a full album.

a collab with dj psy, gaengham style

seriously though, something outside of the normal box would be awesome.

Eg

A dvd album with visuals,

a download album which is different for every person (like the last icarus album)

Edited by feltcher

My biggest dream is for them to make a ambient only album.

Imagine a album with: notwotwo, paralel Suns, Altibzz, Nine, Yulquen, Rettic AC, see on see and VLetrmx21 style tracks.

I was going to post something stupid, but read your post and found myself nodding along. It would be intense.

wha???? no fucking way. That album was like "hey lets just do an insane beat workout" and then they did and it was good.

ezackly. Those mutating tracks are epic. If anything Untilted is my favourite since Confield.

Thick fast sharp 80's beats with the cool melodies of Untilted like The Trees, and the end of Sublimit melody.

Terrifying John Carpenter synths, The kind of synths you get in serial killer documentaries.

The kind of music you get in 60's - 80's films where robbers are outside a bank.