IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

I'm not even that huge a lover of Amber but you can't put Tri Rep and Confield that low. Tri Rep was what sold me.

TRI REPETAEEEE

OK you got a point there w/ Tri Rep. I could bump that up.

Confield stays there tho... like Draft there was lots of cool sounds but it just didn't gel.

I'm not even that huge a lover of Amber but you can't put Tri Rep and Confield that low. Tri Rep was what sold me.

TRI REPETAEEEE

OK you got a point there w/ Tri Rep. I could bump that up.

Confield stays there tho... like Draft there was lots of cool sounds but it just didn't gel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVtuwxeqBYM&feature=youtu.be&t=15s

it's really good lettuce with very good melodies. one might even say it's the best lettuce they ever did, if one was to rank things. what a strange imaginary buffet where the lettuce turns out to be the best thing on offer.

maybe I'd put bladelores (just the song) between the lettuce and the garbage. that's a good song.

Untitlefffd_1.png

flol

stop desecrating this holy thread https://forum.watmm.com/topic/71664-all-albums-best-to-worst/page-13

we all agree Untilted is still their best though right

Yes, except for sweepstakes but that's because, well, just look at the fucker

photo-4269.jpg

lol

Untilted probably had the best live sets tho. Holy fuck, toward the end they were getting incredible.

all that jazz maxmsp faqree and elektron still wins

but

quaris tour > untits tour :p

Agree (although I've only heard a couple of the Q sets), I kind of lump them together honestly. One of my favorite things about Quaristice and the live sets is that it was just a continuation of the Untilted methods, so after years they had simmered it and mutated it all nicely.

Yea that's why I need to hear it! I could never get through any of the recordings that surfaced.

Amni's remaster of my master of la2008.file is tha best that we have