IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

I've been listening to the bejesus out of keyosc for the past few months. Such a juicy timbres especially the fleeting washed out snare that comes in at 3:00 for example.

Still saddens me to this day that it wasn't on the international release! I've been playing it a lot too recently, it's a really beautiful track :>

This track has healing qualities

Revoke my iddems card; I only just started seriously listening to Exai. Been playing it on long drives between cities! An immense work that I am still coming to grips with but 'Jatevee C', ho-ly shit... has Autechre ever sounded lusher than this?! I was driving through SF blaring this shit out my car window (looking for knowing nods from fellow autists on the street/in adjacent vehicles). Also, Bladelores... Right from the intro you know this is gonna be next-level shit. It actually reminds me of Jacquard Causeway in terms of the gradual pad build-up and clunking beat structure. The second disc I am barely scratching the surface on.

Once I have thoroughly imprinted this in my brain... time for Live sets and elseq!

Revoke my iddems card; I only just started seriously listening to Exai. Been playing it on long drives between cities! An immense work that I am still coming to grips with but 'Jatevee C', ho-ly shit... has Autechre ever sounded lusher than this?! I was driving through SF blaring this shit out my car window (looking for knowing nods from fellow autists on the street/in adjacent vehicles). Also, Bladelores... Right from the intro you know this is gonna be next-level shit. It actually reminds me of Jacquard Causeway in terms of the gradual pad build-up and clunking beat structure. The second disc I am barely scratching the surface on.

Once I have thoroughly imprinted this in my brain... time for Live sets and elseq!

I will keep your iddems card safe thanks

message me after you make it through elseq

you have a bright future ahead of you

Bladelores is one of the best they've ever done.

It's one of the only Exai tracks that I come back to pretty often. This album still hasn't clicked yet.

And since they released Elseq, it feels to me as if every track from Exai sound muffled, lo-fi, and not in a pleasant way (although it blew my mind 4 years ago lol)

Bladelores is one of the best they've ever done.

It's one of the only Exai tracks that I come back to pretty often. This album still hasn't clicked yet.

And since they released Elseq, it feels to me as if every track from Exai sound muffled, lo-fi, and not in a pleasant way (although it blew my mind 4 years ago lol)

lol wut?

Complete 98998398918989812% opposite IMO.

• 6 months later...

Still my most favourite ae release.

^^

This mother fucker has his balls safely secured in a nice, loving, nurturing environment...

Ready to explode everywhere with the power of Thor and Zeus and Jesus and the FSM and Buddah - all rolled into one - all over the face of some cum loving CD case... While EXAI is playing in the background.

And I'm right behind him, egging him on... Just hoping he'll whip it out, stick it in and hit 'play'...

=P

I love this album.