IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

holy shit oscillik, stop :facepalm:

edit: lolvinyl

no I won't stop.

Everyone jumped down my throat in a recent Autechre thread, just because I mentioned that I heard unreleased material at a gig, and couldn't provide proof of this.

Why is this any different?

Anyway, I just proved, in exactly the same was as pixelives, that I have a promo copy of exai

pixelives has more proof than you ever had. just saying.

no I won't stop.

Everyone jumped down my throat in a recent Autechre thread, just because I mentioned that I heard unreleased material at a gig, and couldn't provide proof of this.

Anyway, I just proved, in exactly the same was as pixelives, that I have a promo copy of exai

what's that then? more words?

lol

btw, this is a pretty dumb question since you all probably know just as little as I do, but: Any rumors about a special edition? I'm about to pre-order the cd version of the album, but if they're going to announce anything special, I'd rather wait. If they were planning this, wouldn't we have heard by now? Anyone knows?

no I won't stop.

lol

Promos has been sent out. Pixelives claims to have one. Takes pic of his iTunes to prove this. What else do you want him to do, without him being hunted down by the warp-assassins?

btw, this is a pretty dumb question since you all probably know just as little as I do, but: Any rumors about a special edition? I'm about to pre-order the cd version of the album, but if they're going to announce anything special, I'd rather wait. If they were planning this, wouldn't we have heard by now? Anyone knows?

I can't remember if there was a gap between Quaristice standard, and Quaristice steel box.... I think there might've been?

Then again, it was ancient history, back when WarpMart existed. anyone got any concrete info?

no I won't stop.

lol

Promos has been sent out. Pixelives claims to have one. Takes pic of his iTunes to prove this. What else do you want him to do, without him being hunted down by the warp-assassins?

are you seriously suggesting that taking a picture of iTunes suffices as proof of anything?

Guest pixelives

Haven't heard anything about "special editions," I get the feeling that the vinyl will be less limited than last time though. It was a pretty small run last time, no?

what kind of buffoon would waste that much time editing track times and everything...?

pixelives PM me the album and i'll confirm it for everyone

(that was a joke noban noban noban noban)

lol

it's a dry heat

Guest pixelives

I can't remember if there was a gap between Quaristice standard, and Quaristice steel box.... I think there might've been?

Then again, it was ancient history, back when WarpMart existed. anyone got any concrete info?

no I won't stop.

lol

are you seriously suggesting that taking a picture of iTunes suffices as proof of anything?

I know you're trying to get me to divulge some sort of audio which isn't going to happen.. And since you haven't even heard anything who is to say I didn't just throw something together in Abelton and slap a track name on it? Basically nothing will ever be good enough...

Haven't heard anything about "special editions," I get the feeling that the vinyl will be less limited than last time though. It was a pretty small run last time, no?

I guess I'll order with amazon then. Easy to cancel, in case they decide to announce some super special edition.

no I won't stop.

lol

I know you're trying to get me to divulge some sort of audio which isn't going to happen.. And since you haven't even heard anything who is to say I didn't just throw something together in Abelton and slap a track name on it? Basically nothing will ever be good enough...

actually I'm not trying to get you to divulge any audio, because I know that would put you in a difficult position if you are actually in possession of a promo.

I'm just trying to point out that this place is full of fucking hypocrites sometimes, and no wonder many musicians want to steer well fucking clear of this place. Not trying to say you're a hypocrite, but rather everyone else who is just accepting what you're saying without any evidence to prove it.

If the same shit happened on the BoC forum, I can't tell you how quickly that shit would be laughed out of the place.

If you can' tell the difference between you going "I heard new AE at this part the other day. quite good" and what pixelives is doing, then I see no reason to continue this silly 'discussion'.

So back on topic. AE are good. I like them.

Guest pixelives

I understand that people could easily question it. But I think my validity comes from the fact I showed a copy of my Oversteps physical promo CD a bit ago in this thread. This time there was no CD, just a download.

I understand that people could easily question it. But I think my validity comes from the fact I showed a copy of my Oversteps physical promo CD a bit ago in this thread. This time there was no CD, just a download.

oh yeah, that's the CD that had the inkjet printed title page in times new roman?

Hey - I fell for fakes the last TWO albums, I think. This is just part of the buildup. Next will be the press photos, then taking the piss out of the press photos. Then someone will hear a track on the radio in Ulan Bator, an intense fight will break out, it will be derided as a fake and then a month later when it is released early we will go back and realise it was real after all.