IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

I listened to about 2 seconds of Fleure and 2 seconds of bladelores, nothing else, and it was enough to convince me that everything's going to be alright in the land of 'Chre

Edited by baph

Guest disoriental express

we can only hope for even more songs that sound like basketball courts being swept by complete psychopaths.

fleure has fulfilled this. the 'chre never disappoint.

surprised Norman got a head start on this, i wonder if Warp (like i do) has more respect for them as an institution and music store than Boomkat and Juno. Good on Warp if that's the case, Norman deserves it.

hi guys, if you need a break from speculating about leaks, you might want to listen to some exai sound clips:

http://www.normanrecords.com/records/138052-autechre---exai-

also: first post. hello everybody!

iboEy6ZVGUuKol.gif

holy crap this is an autechre ass autechre album.

OMG jatevee C sounds like it will be incredible.

Edited by ZmillA

surprised Norman got a head start on this, i wonder if Warp (like i do) has more respect for them as an institution and music store than Boomkat and Juno. Good on Warp if that's the case, Norman deserves it.

I'm glad they got a headstart, Norman's represent everything that's good and wholesome about the UK indie music scene. A quality supplier of great tunes. And sometime they send you sweets.

Fucking great samples, so hyped for this. No way is jetavee C 'banal'.

i wouldn't be surprised if warp pulled the samples tomorrow (happens a lot on amazon with big albums).

but yeah, these 30sec snippets sound amazing.

Norman aren't a 'big' company who automatically add sound clips. Warp/AE will have wanted Norman to do this.

Ignoring the bonus disk for the moment, I'd really like to hear more about the below statement. This was not something I'd ever heard.

Tri Repatae++ (although it's really a compilation of several EPs).

I'll explain. Tri Repetae is a 10 track album from AE released in 95.

Tri Repetae++ is the USA release which has a second disc that combines the Anvil Vapre and Garbage EP's.

:cisfor:

The inclusion of the EPs, in this rare case, made the US release better than the stand-alone original UK release. Kinda like the Richard D James Album, actually...