IGNORED

DJ Stingray - F.T.N.W.O.

Redruth

i talked to him about Alex jones a few times, i'm not sure if he thinks he's 'controlled opposition' but i don't think he takes him as seriously as one might assume from the title of the album or the samples in it.

so i think it's a bit premature to feel sad about something that is probably not true. He might not go as far as thinking he is controlled opposition, but i think most people even those who aren't infowars cult members don't share that perspective. I personally do, but only because i got sucked into his whole world for a couple of years and saw what he was doing to poison the well.

Edited by Awepittance

i talked to him about Alex jones a few times, i'm not sure if he thinks he's 'controlled opposition' but i don't think he takes him as seriously as one might assume from the title of the album or the samples in it.

so i think it's a bit premature to feel sad about something that is probably not true. He might not go as far as thinking he is controlled opposition, but i think most people even those who aren't infowars cult members don't share that perspective. I personally do, but only because i got sucked into his whole world for a couple of years and saw what he was doing to poison the well.

You guys are mental. It's just music :-)

Stingray is truly great, reminds me of aleksi perala or darcangelo, like modern.complex techno music, truly well produced but quite simple & minimal at the same time. very relaxing. Aqua Team is a bloody good album : you can grab it for 5 euros @Weme HQ.

• 3 weeks later...

This album is a belter. Moody , evocative, hard nosed electro with some amazing sound textures. Love it, one of the late in the day favourites of my year I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While I was listening to FTNWO ...agáin... I scrolled through this topic and saw this. First: the 4 tracks sound really, really fresh. How come I have heard NOTHING about this? DJ Stingray releasing a USB in the form of a creditcard on some obscure Italian label? What?

...and ordered.

• 9 years later...

Necromancing this thread because Stingray's own Micron Audio is repressing and re-releasing. There are no second-hand copies for sale at the moment, median price 65 €. You know what to do.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Rubin Farr changed the title to DJ Stingray - F.T.N.W.O.