IGNORED

Halloween Costume Ideas

J3FF3R00

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was me.

15564_509177314649_222800100_402789_7033286_n.jpg

I highly recommend cutting out each little square button from cardboard and wrapping it in crepe paper or felt to get the proper South Park colours.

Guest Enter a new display name

I wanted to make a Walter White Jr. costume, but my friends told me it would be rude. Meanwhile, my gf wants to be Toad while I accompany her as Princess Peach.

i kinda wanna be sailor jupiter and have that motivation to get ripped. my bff said if i got a costume she'd get a sailor venus one. but it's probably too late to order a costume online, plus the good ones are kind of expensive.

i wanna go as chell sometime. i found a tutorial for a portal gun but i'm thinking finding an orange jumpsuit is probably easier said than done

I dare you to beat my Richie from Bottom.

0.jpg

yes mate

i think a wicked costume (effort) would be as the dude from 2001 like recreate the space suit and paint all those colours on your face like your going through the monolith

• 1 month later...

Ok guys. Crunch time. I have a shaved head and an athletic build and I'm still at a total loss.

Last year, I was Dr Bunsen Honeydew

bunsen.jpg

A few years back, I was Powder...

l.jpg

Now I'm at a loss.

Help

Please post pics, I was planning to do the same but bottled it as only 2 people would get the reference and for the rest I'd just be a weirdo in tights. Raided a charity shop and going as a scarecrow instead.

Guest uptown devil

Ok guys. Crunch time. I have a shaved head and an athletic build and I'm still at a total loss.

Last year, I was Dr Bunsen Honeydew

bunsen.jpg

A few years back, I was Powder...

l.jpg

Now I'm at a loss.

Help

sacrificial_engineer_prometheus1.jpeg

Please post pics, I was planning to do the same but bottled it as only 2 people would get the reference and for the rest I'd just be a weirdo in tights. Raided a charity shop and going as a scarecrow instead.

This was my attempt.

296683_10150341379381875_576457866_n.jpg

My friend and I came up with the idea of having a Halloween party where everyone had to come dressed as things/people dressed as pirates. So you could do a penguin dressed as a pirate, a tree dressed as a pirate, an old man dressed as a pirate, a pirate dressed as a pirate, etc etc. Pirates are a bit old hat, but they're easy to do on top of other things. You could also do stuff like zombies of famous people or whatever, but zombies are way overdone. (zombie LOL bacon NERD minecraft!!!!!!)

if youve got a shaved head and athletic disposition, Charles Bronson!

my friend dressed up in the Tom Hardy clown makeup version, and it looked pretty damn boss.

I went out as Misfits-Era Glen Danzig last night.

I had a wig that looks like his haircut from back then.

resurrectionrippg1.jpg

I then wore my old Misfits shirt and some fingerless gloves. I don't think any pics exist.

I was at a party with a bunch of younger kids and they all thought I was Robert Smith from The Cure.

Guest Frankie5fingers

that sucks. i would have enjoyed seeing that a lot.

hopefully she was in that skimpy banded outfit from when you first see her in the movie.

that sucks. i would have enjoyed seeing that a lot.

hopefully she was in that skimpy banded outfit from when you first see her in the movie.

thats the one. gold hot pants n' all. she was loving it too, guys were all over her...pretty hilarious.

Archived