IGNORED

Kaini Industries

cern

Hello!

I Don't listen to Boards of Canada that much but today was a BoC day!

Now I can't get "Kaini Industries" out of my head (not the end of the track) And I really want to play this tune on my synth just for fun. Anyone got the notes?

What do you think about this piece?

:)

Amazing. I've been listening to nothing but BOC and WagagWaga these days...

Might try and play it on my piano or recreate it in renoise for fun too.

Hello!

I Don't listen to Boards of Canada that much but today was a BoC day!

Now I can't get "Kaini Industries" out of my head (not the end of the track) And I really want to play this tune on my synth just for fun. Anyone got the notes?

What do you think about this piece?

:)

not at my computer with my transcription at the moment so, ill refer you to google for the time being. there's a guitar tab out on the web somewhere that is pretty damn close (maybe one note off), and mapped out into the appropriate time divisions as well. then you can read off the notes and the relative octave span.

Okay, I'm kinda bored so I'm gonna pick up a guitar and take a couples minutes to learn the gist of it.

R = repeat

X= rest (for step sequencer purposes)

8va = octave up ("above")

8vb = octave down ("below")

couple things:

1) I've never notated things like this, so bear with me

2) yes, the E# is enharmonically correct, I'm not trolling...if I had notated the song in Ab instead of G#, we'd be using Cb, so...)

3) I couldn't think of a good way to denote octaves (this song is an octave/big-interval-jump nightmare)

4) like I said I did my best...if anyone actually plugs this into a step sequencer, you should post it!

G# - X - X - A# - B(8va) - B(8va) - A# - B(8va) - X - A#(8va) - F# - B(8vd) - X - G# - F#

D# - X - X -X - D#(8vd) - X - X - X - X - X - F#(8va) - X - X - X - G#(8va) - X

G# - X - X - A# - D# - D# - A# - D# - F# - F#(8va) - F# (8va) - A# - F#(8va) - F#(8va) - X

C# - X - D# - E#(8va) - D# - X - E#(8va) - X - B(8va) - X - E#(8va) - B(8va) - E#(8va) - A# (8va) - F#(8va) - X

Ooops, I mean:

G# - X - X - A# - B(8va) - B(8va) - A# - B(8va) - X - A#(8va) - F# - B( 8va) - B(8vd) - X - G# - F#

D# - X - X -X - D#(8vd) - X - X - X - X - X - F#(8va) - X - X - X - G#(8va) - X

G# - X - X - A# - D# - D# - A# - D# - F# - F#(8va) - F# (8va) - A# - F#(8va) - G#(8va) - G#(8va) - X

C# - X - D# - E#(8va) - D# - X - E#(8va) - X - B(8va) - X - E#(8va) - B(8va) - E#(8va) - A# (8va) - F#(8va) - X

Someone re-created it in fruity loops a few years ago. If you were to find it, download the file, and open it in FL Studio, than then you'd see all of the notes.

Or you could just scroll up and look at my post which has all the notes. :ok:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived