IGNORED

Help Mike compile his new album

cear

whoa..... this must be some of his new material, not the old stuff he's going to compile that he referred to?

Sorry I realized he says "help me compile the new album" but he refers to 3 new albums he's putting out.

A new one.

A compilation of previously unreleased tracks.

Heterotic.

Loving those snippets. They often share that same classic vibe as early 90's µ-Ziq material. Which is quite fantastic to my ears. I hope it'll end in a double CD release.

Pretty nice......gorgeous in fact. I'm watmm grandaddy but never really gave mike p much of a listen myself.

He played a load of these at Bangface. Maybe he got the order sorted... if so he'll be doing a Squarepusher. ie play entire album in sequence during a live set. Only without a bass guitar.........................oops

anyways its well lush

• 1 month later...

u-ziq was one of the first people i saw live, he played before orbital on a pc.

always had a soft spot for his music and when i saw him a bangface i was very surprised. he told me he was playing new martial at the rephlex night.

sounded so nice on the sound system.

look forward to the 12'

interesting to hear the ouput that seems influenced by some of the newer sort of retro 80s stuff on his own label, much better results than the last time he did this with his breakcore experiment Bilious Paths. Looking forward to it

• 4 weeks later...

Archived