IGNORED

New stufffff

machinemask

Thanks guys. Yeah the rolling thing in the right(?) channel is a hi tom, just all fucked. it is a little weird, it'll most likely be gone in the "final" version. thanks again for checking it out!

I really like the section that starts around 1.10 with the muted synth taking the lead. The tom roll sound doesn't bother me, I just feel like it could be used more sparsely or in a more stereo way to balance it out. The main melodic part after that sound more well considered and open.

Nice ending as well!

I really like the section that starts around 1.10 with the muted synth taking the lead. The tom roll sound doesn't bother me, I just feel like it could be used more sparsely or in a more stereo way to balance it out. The main melodic part after that sound more well considered and open.

Nice ending as well!

Cool deal. I'm just going to not use the tom roll as much. Or at least drop the volume a tad whenever it's playing. Thanks, yeah I wasnt sure about the ending!

this is sounding great man. i really like the transition that you use around 2.05.

Yeah, that transition was awesome. Great song.

Thanks! spent some time on that little tiny section; glad it paid off!

yeah this is nice. as much as i'd like to acknowledge that it's clearly trying to be analord, the thing is that lots of things in analord bore the utter hell out of me, and this doesn't. so i'm not going to hold that against it.

yeah this is nice. as much as i'd like to acknowledge that it's clearly trying to be analord, the thing is that lots of things in analord bore the utter hell out of me, and this doesn't. so i'm not going to hold that against it.

I have to disagree that I'm trying to be, or purposely sound, like anything/one. Influences bleed through at times I guess, even if I haven't given any of those tracks from that series a listen in a long time, I just write what I wanna listen to....anywho, thanks for checking it out.

Wow the 2nd part is really nuts, the diffrent tempos fit up really good, defintly well done!

Maybe more deep tones and "drama" to let the melodies shine a bit more, but I'm not sure and how etc :).

I feel like the melodies could fit to any other backround, if a glitchy very deep kick with echos, a breakbeat or discobeat, whatever :)

I listened to this earlier this week, but forgot to comment.

The main melody and synth is super pretty. And simple, which I quite enjoy. I'm not sure the acid stuff at the end was needed, but I guess I can live with it, since it's not like it's that terrible to listen to. Pad around the 1:20 mark is pretty great too.

I guess I could comment on every single element of the track, but that would be a waste of time for everyone. Melodies are great, cool sounds, drums are not that special but they compliment the synths alright in my opinion, acid stuff at the end didn't do much for me. I think that's about all I have to say about this.

You should do an EP or album with this kind of stuff. It's not exactly that crazy innovative or mind bending, but the music sounds good to me. So that'd be pretty sweet!

I listened to this earlier this week, but forgot to comment.

The main melody and synth is super pretty. And simple, which I quite enjoy. I'm not sure the acid stuff at the end was needed, but I guess I can live with it, since it's not like it's that terrible to listen to. Pad around the 1:20 mark is pretty great too.

I guess I could comment on every single element of the track, but that would be a waste of time for everyone. Melodies are great, cool sounds, drums are not that special but they compliment the synths alright in my opinion, acid stuff at the end didn't do much for me. I think that's about all I have to say about this.

You should do an EP or album with this kind of stuff. It's not exactly that crazy innovative or mind bending, but the music sounds good to me. So that'd be pretty sweet!

Thanks guys for all the comments and pointers/whatever, can't wait to put up some newer stuff I've been working on....

Yeah there's a lot of stuff I'm probably gonna change in this track, like the acid line, some drum stuff, etc.....wanna push it further, take the good and ditch the rest....yeah I'll do an EP eventually, if I can find the right group to put it out. Did an album for Zanderhythm that was way mediocre lol, so I'll probs be finding somewheres else...

It's not innovative at all lol, if I had more time to work on stuff, maybe....the couple hours every few days is all I have right now, depressingly! Once I have moar time it'll be pushed harder.

Thanks again guys!

• 1 month later...

Archived