IGNORED

Global Goon - HORIZON

Guest Phasers

oh damn! from previewing the tracks, this is sounding really excellent. Seems like kind of a hybrid of your newer stuff and old-school Goon.

I can't wait to listen fully. Onyx Head is really beautiful

Cheers guys.

There is a painting for each track but i'm not sure how you are supposed to view them

I can see them in iTunes, don't know about the other players...

Guest Phasers

Cheers guys.

There is a painting for each track but i'm not sure how you are supposed to view them

I can see them in iTunes, don't know about the other players...

Cheers, i had my player set up wrong

MWv7R.png

You made these yourself? They're great! Love the second and especially the eighth. Is that a hawk? :biggrin: The fifth reminds me of the artwork for Chemical Chords by Stereolab. Not to compare them, but it just gives me a similar feel.

Would love to see more...

Guest Phasers

MWv7R.png

You made these yourself? They're great! Love the second and especially the eighth. Is that a hawk? :biggrin: The fifth reminds me of the artwork for Chemical Chords by Stereolab. Not to compare them, but it just gives me a similar feel.

Would love to see more...

Cheers!

Have just started painting again after a break of 21 years. These are just ideas made in photoshop. i will transfer them to physical format probably via a mixture of printing and painting.

Guest texan whip

Hey Goon - I have been following your work for many years..Since Rephlex released Cradle of History (which me and my wife still listen to quite often, especially on long car journeys) and I just wanted to say thanks for giving me many hours of listening pleasure with your music.

Good luck with your painting but please don't do a Captain Beefheart and disappear indefinitely.

Archived