IGNORED

Rap Genius

Redruth

9u8Fp.jpg

"The 'real reason' for the big money drop is that Rap Genius is pioneering the annotation of all the text on the internet. This reaches farther than arguments about “fanute”, apparently: It turns out that Rap Genius has a much bigger idea and a much broader mission than that. Which is: Generalize out to many other categories of text… annotate the world… be the knowledge about the knowledge… create the Internet Talmud…There’s music in other genres and other languages, but what other categories? Poetry, literature, the Bible, political speeches, legal texts, science papers. And those are just the start. We think the community will continue to expand beyond rap into all culture. The potential of this company is large."

read http://www.thefader....-in-rap-genius/

certainly an intriguing idea - where they want to go with this. undoubtably, the first step being, to launch the entirely new website. if they were able to execute these ideas, in exactly the right way, it might prove to be pleasant

Holy shit!!!

I went on that family tree thing and randomly clicked on one who was "VictoriaGloria".

The first post I saw was.....

"I move with the led of the pencil - V.I.C Wobble"

And the explanation was....

"I think this is a reference to mechanical pencils…."

1347649724_Action-Shake-Mechanical-Pencils-13202481710.jpg

I think I need this site in my life.

Archived