Yes!

Southbound-6/10 no horror classic

Balls, I was looking forward to this one too. Not many horror anthologies are better than Creepshow, even the sequel is better than most.

Did you see Creepshow 3? Yikes, it was bad direct to video but yeah I love The Raft, because titties.

So there was a universality to my over keen watching of that segment! The bloke was a sucker for dem tatas.

The movie Everest 2015 is amazing. go watch it!

i agree wholeheartedly

Boyz_n_the_hood_poster.jpg

i enjoy watching this film whenever it's on television. my favorite scene is when cuba gooding's character is stopped by the cop who then takes his frustrations out on him- after he lets him go he goes to his girlfriend's place and breaks down. another great part is the bbq scene when the hoes ladies are trying to eat and get cut off

QIMJyYb.jpg

not too bad although i couldn't help but feel the writer/director had bitten off a little more than he could chew; mostly in terms of "payoff". but still, there are some good images to relish and a very effective soundtrack/sound design. also: no jump scares.

6.5 evil looking goats out of 10

QIMJyYb.jpg

not too bad although i couldn't help but feel the writer/director had bitten off a little more than he could chew; mostly in terms of "payoff". but still, there are some good images to relish and a very effective soundtrack/sound design. also: no jump scares.

I REALLY WANT TO WATCH THAT MOVIE!

QIMJyYb.jpg

QIMJyYb.jpg

Troll 2

What can i say? It's a masterpiece. Shame i waited so long to watch it, for some reason I didn't expect it to be so fantastic. Would watch again at the drop of a hat.

NILBOG/10

Try Wild at Heart and Raising Arizona if you happened to miss either of those. More Cage goodness.

Don't forget Bad Leiutenant: Port of Call New Orleans

Are there any decent ghost in the woods type horrors knocking about? I curate a horror film club (of 4 people, including myself) and someone has asked for one.

the section "The Woman of the Snow" from Kobayashi's "Kwaidan" has an outstanding rendition of cold woody horror

its a long way from stacks of modern garbage involving cabins, scared semi-retarded teenagers and dumb plot lines, plus the other segments are superb cinematic gems. Get on it bwlad:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058279/

maybe I shouldn't breathe so much, ha-haa :|

(i feel) like the kling-kang king of the ring ram room!

i love that film. i used to watch it at least once every weekend when drinking. my own 'whole year inn'

"now listen asshole, I'm not gonna sit here and watch her suck on your ear"

"I am sorry... but she and I have decided to spend a few hours togethah... in a meau-tellll. and after that, caviar!"

*gets knocked out*

the section "The Woman of the Snow" from Kobayashi's "Kwaidan" has an outstanding rendition of cold woody horror

its a long way from stacks of modern garbage involving cabins, scared semi-retarded teenagers and dumb plot lines, plus the other segments are superb cinematic gems. Get on it bwlad:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058279/

Sweet, had that one for ages so will get round to it, maybe not at the film club though as I recall it being a long one. We went for Alone in the end, no woods and too many cheap scares from the blokes who done Shutter, which is considerably better.

Are there any decent ghost in the woods type horrors knocking about? I curate a horror film club (of 4 people, including myself) and someone has asked for one.

Blair Witch 2 is a masterpiece! Not quite ghosts in the woods but definitely babies growing in the woods - The Unborn (NOT the Goyer SOS version but the 1991 Brooke Adams one)

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/167703-retro-shock-theater-the-unborn-1991/