Baby Driver - Party/10

is this good? it looks pretty derivative and annoying. I think I stopped enjoying Edgar Wright pretty much immediately after, or possibly half-way through watching, Hot Fuzz.

well it's the worst thing he's ever done so...

the coolest part of the movie was how totally atlanta centric it was and being able to pick out basically every shot in the movie. other than that it peeks in the first 10 minutes

Baby Driver - Party/10

is this good? it looks pretty derivative and annoying. I think I stopped enjoying Edgar Wright pretty much immediately after, or possibly half-way through watching, Hot Fuzz.

well it's the worst thing he's ever done so...

the coolest part of the movie was how totally atlanta centric it was and being able to pick out basically every shot in the movie. other than that it peeks in the first 10 minutes

I thought it was pretty good and I was entertained right from the get-go. It's definitely an Edgar Wright film but to be honest, if I hadn't known I don't think I would have thought it as being one.

What I like about his movies is that they're always trimmed to the bone. There's never a dull moment, the movie is full of hidden details, and all the dialogue is interesting one way or another.

WOW, this movie has its heart in the right place. About an Irish duo that perform a magic ritual (apparently one that Aleister Crowley attempted, but failed at). The third act kind of confuses its ass for its elbow, but it was definitely worth the rental. 

The actress is Irish but she's playing a English woman (and the guy is English too), it's supposed to be set in Wales but I think it was shot in Dublin.

Kong Skull Island - dumb as shit, basically Jurassic Park. I think Peter Jackson's version of Skull Island was far superior.

Wonder Woman - mostly good but the big baddie reveal was laughable.

^^^ that's a good one. i love the beginning with kevin 'the local rebel' dillion establishing his character as someone dangerous trying to jump over a dodgy bridge

The_Blob_1988.jpg

Sam "yes they deserved to die and I hope they burn in Hell" Jackson to star in Blob remake:

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/the-blob-remake-samuel-l-jackson

Son of the Blob was my favorite version lol

The King of Pigs. a Korean animated movie about bullying, class division and psychological consequences. the animation was terrible but the story was dank. extremely Korean/10 overall.

can anybody recommend some industrial-type horror films? aesthetics that involve grime, machinery, urban decay, scavenging, plague, that kind of thing. (not Tetsuo, more atmospheric.)

The Ugly Swans (2006) perhaps, it's not fantastic and it's sci-fi, but it has great atmosphere.

can anybody recommend some industrial-type horror films? aesthetics that involve grime, machinery, urban decay, scavenging, plague, that kind of thing. (not Tetsuo, more atmospheric.)

Edited by eugene

lol, yeah. That shit doesn't make any sense, looks ridiculous.

I thought you were talking about the Tom Cruise reboot innit!