Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Clear History - An unnecessary piece of average. Stop fooling around Larry David, make another season of Curb. 6.5/10

I thought it was quite enjoyable. I would rather him make another movie than a season of Curb that he doesn't feel inspired to do yet.

1LSQLTc.jpg

bob larson (failed televangelist who loved to hark on and on about satanists in the early 90s) is now accompanied by his (hot) daughter and her 2 (hot) friends doing exorcisms. i can't even begin to tell you how awkward the exorcisms themselves are (it's basically like "stand here-- no no. here. yeah okay. now say this. no no. this. yes, ok now umm... wait... move over here")

silly and frustrating, but those three babes are smoking hawt!

3 satanic angels out of 10

yup. that's the shit (literally)

and here is bob larson getting trolled by nikolas schreck and his wife zeena. rather than count his loses and end the program, he ended up editing this thing into two videos which he sold touting he was interviewing "REAL SATANISTS"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ8PFfm_wpc

The Blair Witch Project - 8/10 - This is by far the best acting I've seen in a horror film ever. Something about this makes it seem completely human, unlike most horror shite. I predict that no future horror film will ever be masterful enough to make twigs seem absolutely horrifying. Ridiculously atmospheric as well, and they manage to pull that off with shaky cams and no score. Sequel looks to be an absolute lol though. Looks like something off Nickelodeon.

The Blair Witch Project - 8/10 - This is by far the best acting I've seen in a horror film ever. Something about this makes it seem completely human, unlike most horror shite. I predict that no future horror film will ever be masterful enough to make twigs seem absolutely horrifying. Ridiculously atmospheric as well, and they manage to pull that off with shaky cams and no score. Sequel looks to be an absolute lol though. Looks like something off Nickelodeon.

the original and still the best found footage movie ever,although i really enjoyed EUROPA REPORT, but thats more sci fi than horror

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Elysium - 7.5/10 : I see all the flaws people having been harshing on about it, after the fact but, my biggest problem with it was I think it should have been about a whole half an hour longer. I really look forward to seeing Blomkamp's next films.

Clear History 7/10 - This did not dissapoint. I wouldn't mind if Larry David kept making movies like this instead of another season of CYB for a while. But, I really need another season of CYB at some point.

pacific rim - utter shit. yes the monsters vs robots fights are kinda cool, but the rest of the film is one big tired, predictable hollywood cliche. although i watched it in rather shitty quality i have no desire whatsoever to rewatch a proper rip of it when it comes out.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Elysium - 7.5/10 : I see all the flaws people having been harshing on about it, after the fact but, my biggest problem with it was I think it should have been about a whole half an hour longer.

longer? really? i thought it was refreshing to not hit 2 hours.

i managed to enjoy it around the huge flaws in plot and story an character

alan partridge alpha slapper - pretty funnay / 11

cannot wait to see this. probably I will have to wait though. the clips i've heard sounded so funny, and I didnt enjoy midmorning matters that much

Maximum Overdrive - Holy FLOL/10. Apparently Stephen King admitted to being out of his mind on cocaine when he made this, and it shows. So much weird/bad stuff going on. Very entertaining watch, with a super annoying AC/DC soundtrack.

Guest Shit Attack

Elysium - 7.5/10 : I see all the flaws people having been harshing on about it, after the fact but, my biggest problem with it was I think it should have been about a whole half an hour longer.

longer? really? i thought it was refreshing to not hit 2 hours.

i managed to enjoy it around the huge flaws in plot and story an character

alan partridge alpha slapper - pretty funnay / 11

cannot wait to see this. probably I will have to wait though. the clips i've heard sounded so funny, and I didnt enjoy midmorning matters that much

didnt see mid morning matters but the film was pretty much just like a longer episode of "im alan partridge" or one of those things. probably be on torrents etc pretty soon anyways

Pain and Gain... Was pretty funny if not alittle drawn out, People say the rock can't act, but i thought he was really good in this

p.s 6/10

Edited by blackdust

Kick Ass 2 - lacking the dark violent novelty of the first but just as witty and action packed 8/10

The Baytown Outlaws - better than average entertainment with a half decent cast 6.8/10

The Conjuring - shit/10

Reanimator - forgotten how quirky and well paced this B horror classic is 9/10

Killing Me Softly 6.5/10

Brad was just not convincing as a cold blooded murdering badass I'm afraid.

Also the thing was trying to merge elements from too many films I know.

I just couldn't get fully into it.