Aren’t they all the same? I saw maybe the first 8 and that was enough. I don’t mind if someone likes them but moaning at this point feels a little redundant.

i fucking hated them with a brutal passion and then i watched them all in order and i was amazingly impressed with their consistency. the first 10 suck apart from the iron man ones but then they start to get pretty fun once they ditch joss whedon. i dunno, i've become an apologist but i don't feel that shameful about it. the spiderman homecoming one was simply delightful and the spiderman movie we've been owed for a long time.

Freaks (1932) pretty good film. Very interesting to watch and only an hour long. There's an incredible scene toward the end during the climax of the film with the 'freaks' in a rainstorm. Here's full movie on yt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdKJaQS5-Fo

i fucking hated them with a brutal passion and then i watched them all in order and i was amazingly impressed with their consistency. the first 10 suck apart from the iron man ones but then they start to get pretty fun once they ditch joss whedon. i dunno, i've become an apologist but i don't feel that shameful about it. the spiderman homecoming one was simply delightful and the spiderman movie we've been owed for a long time.

Phase 1 is okay to meh but watchable. Most movies in phase 1 aren't bad, but aren't good either. First Marvel movie I felt the MCU was finally hitting it's stride was with Civil War. Then the majority of movies since 2016 have been really good. Spiderman was good. Love the scene where the falcon finds out and threatens Peter. Next movie looks promising but I am getting "Spiderman 3" vibes from the juggling of villains here.

Edited by Brisbot

6gHJXUW.png

well, this was pretty bad. it's basically a bunch of music videos edited around a very loose story of a guy that really wants to perform a concert for everyone on an island. that's pretty much it. you spend the entire time watching him dance- then he finally is about to do the concert and a guy you've never seen before tells him not to. so he's like "ummm okay" then some kids ask him "hey are you going to the concert?" and he's like yes. so he does the concert. (p.s. he's the only performer at the concert)

the end

6gHJXUW.png

well, this was pretty bad. it's basically a bunch of music videos edited around a very loose story of a guy that really wants to perform a concert for everyone on an island. that's pretty much it. you spend the entire time watching him dance- then he finally is about to do the concert and a guy you've never seen before tells him not to. so he's like "ummm okay" then some kids ask him "hey are you going to the concert?" and he's like yes. so he does the concert. (p.s. he's the only performer at the concert)

the end

agree. Style over substance. The stars and filmmakers could get away with murder. Here, they just got a free, long vacation in Cuba. Good for them, but fool me once...

Donald Glover sucks

People need to stop thinking Donald Glover is *just* a comedian and start appreciating his true genius. 

Very Underrated. 

if this is an irony post then cool, if not, then i agree with the opposite of what you said. his music sucks, his acting sucks, his agent also sucks at getting him good roles. only thing he's done that was good was atlanta (he wasn't the best part) and derrick comedy.

Have you seen Into the Spiderverse? I really enjoyed that one.

spiderveres is the only marvel film I've enjoyed (I was gunna say recently but looking at the list on wikipedia list) literally ever.

edit: and thats mostly because of the visuals + soundtrack. story was mediocre af imo.

also the animator did that episode from Love Death + Robots which is cool.

Edited by MadellisTheSixth

Entertainment (2015)

Totally love Gregg Turkington AKA Neil Hamburger, but couldn't get into it for some reason. It's kind of like The Comedy which is written by the same writing team, but it's slow pace doesn't work as well for some reason. The soundtrack is a bit harrowing and sets the tone. I recommend watching this film if you like feeling uncomfortable.

Watched Dune again after maybe 20 years. I fucking love the movie. I would LOVE for David to have full control on a directors cut. So much potential for an even better film. 

Watched Dune again after maybe 20 years. I fucking love the movie. I would LOVE for David to have full control on a directors cut. So much potential for an even better film. 

It would be amazeballs. I heard somewhere that there was a 4hr+ cut of this that has never seen the light of day (but that might just be rumors and speculation). . . I almost would rather this happen than a 4th Season of Twin Peaks if I was to dream. (almost)