Mid90s

Absolutely loved it. Thought the characters were amazing, especially considering most weren’t actors. The soundtrack was killer. Jonah Hill seems like he has a promising future as a director for sure. 

5 minutes ago, jules said:

Mid90s

Absolutely loved it. Thought the characters were amazing, especially considering most weren’t actors. The soundtrack was killer. Jonah Hill seems like he has a promising future as a director for sure. 

What genre of music was it, or just "90s"?

On 5/29/2019 at 7:18 AM, Nebraska said:

XjtGSL2.jpg

lol @ this movie. it's incredibly over the top and in one of those ways where things are so loud and shaky: and it's one of those ways where at some point you can't really tell what's happening. also, i don't think all the monsters were used well (at least imo).

six and half monsters going psycho out of ten

What a piece of shit. 

1/10

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Who thought this was a good idea?

IMG_4702.JPG

every single teenage mutant ninja turtle should be roasted pikey style, over a shopping trolley bbq, get a real good sear on those cunts

I was down the pub the other day, and for some reason mentioned I had never seen Road House which was met with howls of disbelief. So I watched that last night. Top notch, hugely absurd, OTT entertainment. They don't make them like that any more!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, beer badger said:

I was down the pub the other day, and for some reason mentioned I had never seen Road House which was met with howls of disbelief. So I watched that last night. Top notch, hugely absurd, OTT entertainment. They don't make them like that any more!

Tits and mullets, the makings of any good 80s movie.

there was indeed some rather fantastic tits involved!

and moustached guys in suits, aviator sunglasses and pump action shotguns

Edited by beer badger

On 5/29/2019 at 6:47 PM, jules said:

Reznor and Ross did a few tracks and the rest was 90s hip hop and a few other 90s things

Heard a fair bit of wu-tang during the movie.

On 5/26/2019 at 11:26 PM, prdctvsm said:

spacer.png 9/10

I've heard a lot of good things about this film, will be screening it at the cinema I volunteer at shortly as part of a Antipodean season. Can't wait!!

3 hours ago, kichiguy said:

Heard a fair bit of wu-tang during the movie.

indeed. stuff from Liquid Swords too. There’s a playlist on Spotify from the movie.

On 6/2/2019 at 5:49 AM, beer badger said:

an absolute classic!

On 6/2/2019 at 5:49 AM, beer badger said:

Siedl's Paradise Trilogy

First film Love. Austrian care worker goes to Kenya on a sex tourism holiday. The main actor in this is amazing, proper emotional and nervousness about engaging in her affairs. Not filmed in a cynical hyper moralistic way either. 

Droopdempanties/10

I finally saw Glass. It's definitely the weakest of the 'trilogy' however it isn't bad at all. Well, the first about 30 minutes is worth watching it alone, though it for sure declines in quality as the movie goes along. Honestly if he had just made the first 30 minutes movie length it would have been a really good movie. However Shama-alien wrote the movie more as an attempt at deconstructing the superhero genre. I'd say the movie overall is okay.