My thoughts about the twist in Cloverfield 2...

John Goodman is Cloverfield.

hes big enough

Or

Is this a fat joke, oh my gord, soo triggered

Delete, that was awful. olo's post wasn't his finest hour (sent douche chills down the spine) already cringing from that misfire then you come along with the reply from hell. Double dawg dang. Taking small comfort that you didn't put one of those dumb ''heh''s in it.

lol. Poorly constructed joke. Wasn't meant as a fat joke, but I see how it came off that way. I meant John Goodman is the monster. Cloverfield being the monster name. My bad guys. My bad...shame.

hate the use of queen in the trailer.

don hertzfeldtz'sz'szzdtz' "world of tomorrow" popped up in my netflix suggestions last nite. didn't know he had anything so recent. really like basically all of his stuff. easy watch too at 16m

so when the pic of the joker with the awful tattoos came out, DC were all "oh it's just a tribute this isn't the movie's joker", but in the trailer the tattoos are still there..

I've been wondering about this as well. I bet they thought it'd be best to quiet all the haters FAST. But hey, it worked... haven't heard anyone mention the tattoos since even though they were noticable in the other trailer and some of the other promo photos.

Guest bitroast

FULL ARTICLE: vashivisuals.com/the-fastest_cut/

I have compiled 5 films that average 2 seconds per shot and average 3000 shots per film. They are being played back in their entirety at 12X speed. The resulting video is 10 minutes long. Only one of these films remains comprehensible at this speed. You don’t have to watch the whole video…feel free to scroll through and view different sections and compare the films. You will see that the painstaking craftsmanship of MAD MAX: FURY ROAD survives the massive speed up.

Educational purposes only. Fair use is codified at Section 107 of the Copyright Act.
Under the fair use doctrine, it is not an infringement to use the copyrighted works of another in some circumstances, such as for commentary, criticism, news reporting, or educational use.

^ lazy copy and paste

The Revenant - 10/10

God damn.

It felt to me like Gladiator in the Rocky Mountains? Soundtrack made it feel trippy at times, Alva Noto collaboration with Sakamoto.

It felt like getting punched in the face over and over by the best and softest fist

Aaaaaaaaaah (2015)

absurd, dont know if it can be finished yet

the Boosh crew + the bloke from Sightseers & Toyah Wilcox do a non verbal ape-human hybrid comedy

it gets props for the tits out Nigella spoof

This film is fucking hilarious, a cult classic in the making.

Dead Presidents - 9/10 I love this movie, and it never got a blu-ray release, so good to see it in hi def. it has no real credible message except young brother gets fucked over by The Man, but the cinematography, costume design, and amazing soundtrack compensate. Plus it has half of the young black actors from 90s Hollywood in it.

500_2.jpg

this movie needs to be required viewing for watmm. here is a classic exchange from the film that should tell you everything you need to know about this classic:

"ever heard of ninjitsu sir?"

"what's that?"

"the secret art of assassination"

"of course of heard of it"

^ well, that's certainly made it onto my to-watch list.

I just watched Cannibal Holocaust for the first time. only when I finished did I turn around and realise my blinds were wide open in full view of the neighbourhood. oh well.

this actually would've been a good movie if it weren't for the real animal killings, that shit was just awful. baleeting it forever.

Anybody know much about the new movie where Daniel Radcliffe is a farting zombie? It's prompting mass walkouts at Sundance. It sounds like glory day WATMM material and is a weird synchronicity to the resurrection of the pig trotter farts thread

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/daniel-radcliffe-farting-corpse-swiss-army-man-1201686756/

You had me at "Daniel Radcliffe is a farting zombie". This sounds megalols.

Le Temps Du Loup/Time Of The Wolf. brutal. this one will stay with me for a while.

of the films i downloaded and never watched i think this one is the oldest, i'm pretty sure it's been hanging on my storage drives from 2008 or something.