the intern - surprised at how much i ended up liking it. 20 minutes in i thought it was dreck and turned it off. put it back on to put me to sleep one night and ended up seeing why deniro did it, and the point of the movie, and liked it, though im sure many wouldnt like it that much.

I enjoyed that one too. Yeah, it ends up being a much more thought provoking movie than the first act leads you to believe.

lol watched it too, there was nothing else semi-decent, new and in hd so what the hell.

although rich new yorkers' problems' is obviously not something i can relate to, i agree that it wasn't some dumb melodrama and touched on some contemporary issues neatly, i'd still rather watch louis ck deal with those but it was decent. it's actually the first movie i can think of that did this contemporary feminism thing just right, unlike that jessica jones trash or whatever that just tries to shove it bluntly. jules' character was very well put together i thought, but deniro's felt kinda off. i get it that he had the experience and wisdom and all, but it really felt like he was some kinda omnipotent guardian angel most of the time. and and the end is a bit of a wreck, everyone ends up looking like that meme with doctor and patient people who watch dank memes too much...

Edited by eugene

Gone Girl - 6/10 I think with each subsequent film, David Fincher has demonstrated he peaked with Fight Club.

the game is better than fight club

Seven is better than the game

Zodiac might be better than all these films though.

Edited by Gocab

this movie is obviously better than all of those, by far, like, high af...

for fans of nathan barley and the mighty boosh? maybe... if you're not hooked by the party scene you may quit...

fantastic ost by robert fripp and some other songs by the director himself (steve oran) and some other guy (david westlake) who made some arrangements on Purcell's music...
i'm looking for these songs but it seems like there's nowhere i can find them, i guess they're not even released yet.

the last song when the credits start, which is some kind of mix of afxish drums with some Purcell melodies, is beautiful!!! if any of you have any more info on this please spit it out...

can't tell much about the movie itself, peep show on acid???

04-09-2015%2BAaaaaaaah%2521%2BFP-2.jpg

10/10

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

this movie is obviously better than all of those, by far, like, high af...

for fans of nathan barley and the mighty boosh? maybe... if you're not hooked by the party scene you may quit...

fantastic ost by robert fripp and some other songs by the director himself (steve oran) and some other guy (david westlake) who made some arrangements on Purcell's music...

i'm looking for these songs but it seems like there's nowhere i can find them, i guess they're not even released yet.

the last song when the credits start, which is some kind of mix of afxish drums with some Purcell melodies, is beautiful!!! if any of you have any more info on this please spit it out...

can't tell much about the movie itself, peep show on acid???

04-09-2015%2BAaaaaaaah%2521%2BFP-2.jpg

10/10

People need to watch this film. I went to a Q and A with the director and most of the cast, Steve Oram incredibly wrote a script for the actors to read then told them to replace the words with ape sounds.

I watched it. it's hilarious and should be required WATMM viewing.

some parts are so uncanny ape/human wise. like there were parts where the physical behaviour and the vocalisations seemed so utterly ape-like yet human that you could imagine the evolutionary connection unfolding before your eyes.

h3et0hU.jpg

holy shit this was good. it's based on a true story, and apart from knowing that the entire thing takes place on everest i suggest you go in knowing nothing. don't watch trailers, don't wiki the story, just grab the dvd or find a cinema playing it and sit your frostbitten ass down and get ready to have it lit on fire.

10/10

Roar - lolwtfbbq/10

So, it's about a guy who really likes lions, tigers, pumas, mountain lions etc. He lives with them. Apart from that I didn't really understand what was going on, but it's the story about what went on during production and the shit that made it into the film that makes it worth watching. From Wikipedia:

Over 70 of the cast and crew were injured during the production of this film. Cinematographer Jan de Bont had his scalp lifted by a lion, resulting in 220 stitches. Tippi Hedren received a fractured leg and also had scalp wounds. This occurred after an elephant bucked her off its back while she was riding it. She was also bitten in the neck by a lion and required 38 stitches. This incident can also be seen in the film. Melanie Griffith (Hedren's daughter) was also attacked, receiving 50 stitches to her face; it was feared she would lose an eye, but she recovered and was not disfigured.[4][5] Noel was attacked so many times that he eventually was diagnosed with gangrene. In one of those incidents, he was clawed by a cheetah when protecting the animals during a bushfire that occurred in 1979. All animals were evacuated though it took several years for him to recover from his injuries.[6] Due to the injuries, turnover was high as many did not want to return to the set. Some of the lions also suffered from illnesses that reduced their population.[7][8][9] John Marshall was bitten by one of the lions and required 56 stitches.[10] His brother Jerry was bitten in the foot while wearing tennis shoes. He later jokingly said the lion had a "tennis shoe fetish."[11] Assistant Director Doron Kauper had his throat bitten open, his jaw was bitten, and one of the lions attempted to rip an ear off. He was also injured in the head, chest, and thigh. Although it has been reported that the attack nearly proved fatal,[12] the Santa Cruz Sentinel on July 9, 1978 printed a quote from a nurse saying his injuries were acute. He was also reported as being conscious and in a fair condition.[13]

Not a single person was killed during the production which is fucking insane when you consider what goes on in the film.