You Were Never Really Here - wooooaaah, beard alert, good to smuggle munchies into the cinema, get pre-blasted and immerse

better than expected (due to all the hype), Taxi Drive comparisons are appropriate & dayum that hammer gets some action, dont wanna say any more cos of spoilers but it nails the effects of pstd like few other films have managed, wicked blend of subtle & visceral

worth the shekels for a cinema mission if you have the time

Same. Did you at least get to the titty milking?

Had no expectations. Was hoping for some stupid amusement. I guess it exceeded my expectations. ;)

The cringe from Leia floating back into the ship was almost unbearable. All the lousy subplots didn't help either. It wasn't just the movie that I disliked. It was the story itself that made it worse. The movie was a cringe fest. The story an insult to stories.

Don't think I've seen the titty milking.... O wait, yes I did. That was Luke doing the milking, right? So hawt!

I watched the Void, should've just watched the trailer again and called it a day. Reminded me of Baskin, but this is much worse. Such acting. Wow. Cosmic horror movie disappoints again. :( of :D

Yeah, I didn't really know what to make of it. I think I enjoyed it but I spent a lot of it in a permanent state of confusion/bewilderment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I didn't really know what to make of it. I think I enjoyed it but I spent a lot of it in a permanent state of confusion/bewilderment.

yeah i think i felt the same way on the 1st viewing, but on a re-watch things definitely made more sense... Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

Can we discuss Upstream Colour?

I just finished watching it and I am totally perplexed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved it. I also could not describe it in a sentence. But I thought it was gorgeous, and definitely works best if you just let it kind of wash over you like a dream - Trying to make sense of it seems rather pointless.

Finally watched Wiener Dog. I meant to see it in the cinema when it came out and didn't get around to it. Had it dloaded since then and forgot about it.

Had a really shitty and depressing day and remembered I had it. A Solondz movie always cheers me up, probably in the most unhealthy way.

Loved it. I see he has a new one out this year, can't wait.

Gonna rewatch Happiness tonight for the 900th time.

Finally watched Wiener Dog. I meant to see it in the cinema when it came out and didn't get around to it. Had it dloaded since then and forgot about it.

Had a really shitty and depressing day and remembered I had it. A Solondz movie always cheers me up, probably in the most unhealthy way.

maybe you are a shitty and depressive person ? just saying

movie is nice btw

Edited by Kavinsky

not all of us were lucky enough to be born in Vienna, the magical land where people socialize

lol i wouldnt go there for socializing, people are not very open minded as you think, its also ranked  around nr  60 by expats regarding friendliness. 

movie is nice btw

90faf4ca0ad88dee36321ac552248e87.jpg

The Witch - 8.5/10 - fantastic supernatural horror (excellent soundtrack too), I was expecting the ending to be a bit rubbish but I was pleasantly surprised and thought it was perfect.

6 Days - 3/10 - SAS Iranian Siege - interesting subject but huge steaming pile of shit film, I just couldn't be bothered to switch it off. Documentary made a few years ago was ten times better.

movie is nice btw

90faf4ca0ad88dee36321ac552248e87.jpg

lines were first invented in Vienna so this makes no sense ok tbqh.