Gemini. a recent thriller about an actress and her PA caught up in murder. this started off promising but descended into bollocks and ultimately took 90 minutes to say and do absolutely nothing other than reflect the glossy vacuous sheen of Hollywood itself. maybe that was the point? apart from the pretty photography there's almost nothing of value here.

Any one notice there are really no good male stars ? They are all either goofy looking or emasculated in some way these days. 

We are left with Adam Driver, Daniel Radcliffe, Jamie Bell, James McAvoy and A N Other! 

I like the lesser known leads Stacey Keach, Roy Dupuis, Peter Weller, all distinctive, no collective following bullshit. Forge your own path my san. 

The Neon Demon. I remember being mad keen to see this before it came out and then somehow managed to not do so until just now. I liked it overall because I like Refn's schtick, but... it's not half the film it could have been and is probably his weakest ever.

Richard Burton

amazing voice and presence.

Edited by usagi

Any one notice there are really no good male stars ? They are all either goofy looking or emasculated in some way these days. 

We are left with Adam Driver, Daniel Radcliffe, Jamie Bell, James McAvoy and A N Other! 

I like the lesser known leads Stacey Keach, Roy Dupuis, Peter Weller, all distinctive, no collective following bullshit. Forge your own path my san. 

Radcliffe is both goofy looking and emasculated...

Looks like the new Halloween film stays true to the series in that it's pretty shit. Is there a worse horror franchise?

worse... probably Friday the 13th/Nightmare on Elmstreet. Absolute shit. The original nightmare is doable...bout' it. Halloween, the first 2 are fine. That basically secures it being better than those other two. Season of the witch is it's own animal.