Hereditary - watched it partly because it was so praised here on WATMM and I've gotta say that it was pretty enjoyable. The plot isn't very mindblowing or unique but the very modern and beautiful cinematography makes it very entertaining. I liked the characters, too. Maybe this would have worked better as a series

Island_of_Death_DVD_cover.jpg

this is a nasty piece of work. a murderous and perverse couple are "honeymooning" on the small island of mykonos- when the "husband" gets the wrong idea about what a parisian artist might be thinking about his "wife". that's all the excuse he needs to crucify the poor bastard then force an entire canister of paint down his throat. the next day he rapes a goat and slits his throat. his wife gets a kick out of this type of behavior so the film ends up being an orgy of graphic (not-so-much) violence afflicted on the local residents.

sort of plays out a little like charles platt's the gas in that it the violence seems to be intertwined with sex and the female protagonist is like the one in the book- going along with events in a detached and somewhat innocent manner. i really do wonder what happened to sweet jane lyle

Just got done watching the Papillion remake...

Rami Malik is fantastic...

I love this fucker...

Mr. Robot, Buster Mal's Heart and then Papillion...

It makes me want to go see Bohemian Rhapsody even though I absolutely despise Queen.

=P

Play the game Until Dawn.

Just got done watching the Papillion remake...

Rami Malik is fantastic...

I love this fucker...

Mr. Robot, Buster Mal's Heart and then Papillion...

It makes me want to go see Bohemian Rhapsody even though I absolutely despise Queen.

=P

Play the game Until Dawn.

I want to... I've only got a PS3.

But it's on my list of about 5 games that I'm destined to buy whenever I get my hands on a 4...

=P

Island_of_Death_DVD_cover.jpg

this is a nasty piece of work. a murderous and perverse couple are "honeymooning" on the small island of mykonos- when the "husband" gets the wrong idea about what a parisian artist might be thinking about his "wife". that's all the excuse he needs to crucify the poor bastard then force an entire canister of paint down his throat. the next day he rapes a goat and slits his throat. his wife gets a kick out of this type of behavior so the film ends up being an orgy of graphic (not-so-much) violence afflicted on the local residents.

sort of plays out a little like charles platt's the gas in that it the violence seems to be intertwined with sex and the female protagonist is like the one in the book- going along with events in a detached and somewhat innocent manner. i really do wonder what happened to sweet jane lyle

Looks good for a sick puppy like me :)

His ultra lo-fi sci-fi feature LFO won him a lot of fans on the festival circuit and Zoo shares a lot of that film's 'enormous ideas in a tiny package' approach...

Zoo-Sitges-Final-thumb-430xauto-73178.jp

‘Breaking Bad’ Movie in the Works With Series Creator Vince Gilligan

giphy.gif

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

I will acknowledge that Vince Gilligan probably has more talent than I, someone who posts on an IDM message board, but that doesn't seem like a good idea.

Edited by tec

Tinker Taylor Soldier Snooze  = Clever cold war atmosphere set design but my God what a fucking boring useless film. 

That film was such a disappointment.

As was Polanski's Carnage I watched a couple of days ago...

What?

Oh wow, the steampunk nerds get a 100 million dollar movie, good luck making that money back. Looks like generic trash.

Edited by Gocab