weird counter-intuitive move for an arts body, wear this facial cutting without giving a toss what films do with the subject, better to probe those areas imho cos refusing to engage with or fund projects/platforms that include & address this just adds to the stigma

imagine the same thing re-disabled themes, Guardian would have a gestalt aneurysm

I definitely don’t think Chloe Grace Moretz is ugly. I think she’s more attractive than Alicia Silverstone in her prime. Busy Phillips is someone I would dare call ugly.

I rewatched A Beautiful Mind for the first time in many years and it’s like a Lifetime channel movie for old people. Jennifer Connelly tho. I was thinking how even if I was dead broke I’d get her so pregnant and not even GAF

you need to see

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101545/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_43

The Pact

horror (2012)

6.5/10

pretty good flick next to the other trite horror films on Hulu.

pleasantly surprised

Oh, and these new documentary style horrors à la Blair witch, no thank you

Oh right, so I watched The House that Jack Built. It was hilarious and not at all as gruesome at everyone had made it out to be. Near the end it started dragging out a bit, but the ending made up for it.

7 manic depressive Lars von Triers out of 10

Watched a comedy film called The Predator. The Narcos man steals the alien's hat and gives it to his son who dresses up in it for halloween. The space alien wants the hat and the son because he (the son, not the space alien) has Aspergers and .....they like that. 

Edited by Crossword Enthusiast

Watched a comedy film called The Predator. The Narcos man steals the alien's hat and gives it to his son who dresses up in it for halloween. The space alien wants the hat and the son because he (the son, not the space alien) has Aspergers and .....they like that.

Lmao...

<hug the shit out of you> (if that's okay?)

Fucking lol...

You forgot that being on the autism spectrum is the next step in human evolution.

Some good one liners in this.

I watched Revenge (2017), really boring and predictable, last half hour was somewhat decent.

I've actually seen a bunch of films, but I can't name any of them or what they were about. Thanks Netflix.

Edited by Gocab

Watched Hereditary this afternoon... That's 2 hours I'll never get back.

Painfully slow and never dives into any of the many plot points that it decides to skim. The ending seemed rushed in and barely related to anything, not to mention I figued out grandma was a wtich from the not so subtle hinting in the beginning scenes of the movie. What a waste, The Witch did the slow tension thing FAR better without resorting to glacial pacing and with a much better payoff. Not sure why this movie got so much praise amongst critics.

Waste of time, don't bother.

1475661_landscape.jpg

i'm not that much of a nerd, but i was curious. this was meh. what was i expecting? it's interesting to see/and hear about his early life but it's like... the first 20min. after that it's almost 2 hours of star trek. and i love star trek. but not that much. and not this much. this is waaaayyyy tooo much (at least for me)