Can someone please tell what that movie was that was posted in here about middle aged white women travelling to black countries (I think the west indies) to fuck young black guys?

It was either German or Skandi, and part of a trilogy I think...

11 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

Can someone please tell what that movie was that was posted in here about middle aged white women travelling to black countries (I think the west indies Kenya) to fuck young black guys?

It was either German or Skandi, and part of a trilogy I think...

8e8d10255f3a73d4145a73343ecbd37b.jpg

Edited by Nebraska

corporate animals - despite the negative rating of 4.4 on imdb i thought i would enjoy this cause it has some cool actors from some of my favorite sitcoms but damn, this fell really flat, 1 or 2 cool jokes...

doctor sleep - i've admitted before, i'm not that big of a fan of the original movie but damn, what a piece of crap... a group of nomad immortal gypsies addicted to human souls goes around the world finding clairvoyant humans to steal their souls and store them in thermos... once in a while when they're feeling weak they open the thermos and smoke the souls in a bong restoring their energy... that's pretty much it... some meditation out of the body experience fight scenes with pretty forgettable cgi... despite being immortals they can easily be killed with guns??? fine...

star wars: episode IX - i don't know, honestly i only keep watching this movies for aesthetic pleasure... but this didn't satisfy me that much, alright most of the design is pretty cool and the cgi is flawless but what about the alien creatures? is it cgi, i don't know anymore if it's so well done that they look like puppets or if they're indeed puppets... and if so, they're kinda laughable? maybe it's nostalgia but i remember in the original trilogy, obviously not using cgi, being disgusted by jabba the hutt and some other alien creatures... also, in the prequel trilogy i don't remember the aliens being so laughable, but i guess those movies were all cgi cause cgi was big time at the time... now that things are coming to mind, yes, most alien creatures were indeed funny... but damn that milk tit sucker on the movie before this one was ludicrous right?

Edited by Tim_J

3 hours ago, Tim_J said:

doctor sleep - i've admitted before, i'm not that big of a fan of the original movie but damn, what a piece of crap... a group of nomad immortal gypsies addicted to human souls goes around the world finding clairvoyant humans to steal their souls and store them in thermos... once in a while when they're feeling weak they open the thermos and smoke the souls in a bong restoring their energy... that's pretty much it... some meditation out of the body experience fight scenes with pretty forgettable cgi... despite being immortals they can easily be killed with guns??? fine...

I slept alright

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cwmbrancity said:

Hundstage is great, as is Import/Export, but I actually prefer his more unabashedly documentary stuff like Tierische Liebe, Der Busenfreund, Models or Im Keller. It sometimes borders on being unbearable, but it's really worth checking out if you're into the ... weirder side of humanity. His movies remind me of the more uncompromising Haneke flicks like Funny GamesDie Klavierspielerin or Caché.

• Like 1

The Revenant - Watched this on release at the pictures and thought it was excellent but slightly overwhelming and a little slow in places. Just watched it again for the first time since then in the comfort of my own home, and have just had my mind blown. Almost every single second is a stunning work of art and the soundtrack, though not really much when played without the film is also a stunning work of art. It's a masterpiece in my humble opinion and cannot give it less than 10. I've waited a long time to watch it again, for the correct mood, my frame of mind and even weather (low pressure, low cloud, no wind, drizzle). Wow.

Edited by beer badger
  • Like 1

I liked it..Hemsworth is badass but David Harbour is a cunt. How could he double cross him like that? A few flimsy baddie characters but it does what it says on the tin - Extra -Action

Yeah whenever see the word Schlitze pop up soon after one of my posts I would like to remind the watmm brotherhood that I have chosen to ignore all content by him and have done for the last 5 years, as he very well knows.

So if he's shooting his gob off and getting away with it, it's because he knows I'm not reading it.

Ahhhh ignorance is bliss ? ?

Edited by beer badger

On 4/28/2020 at 2:33 PM, beer badger said:

Yeah whenever see the word Schlitze pop up soon after one of my posts I would like to remind the watmm brotherhood that I have chosen to ignore all content by him and have done for the last 5 years, as he very well knows.

So if he's shooting his gob off and getting away with it, it's because he knows I'm not reading it.

Ahhhh ignorance is bliss ? ?

how does the ignore function works? never used it... but how come you know he posted if you're ignoring him?

anyway, been watching a lot of quality stuff lately...

bad boys 34 - cool action scenes, i loled, i think they have a funny dynamic going on between them two... spend most of the time on the phone but yeah... even cooler was seeing Miami places i've been hanging out for the past year on a high budget movie, never had that experience before... it's something...

underwater - this started promising but ended up in a big fucking mess, mostly because of the editing i think, the plot was nothing special but could have at least been thrilling and claustrophobic like it was in the beginning but so much shit came to the surface that i lost interest... they should have kept it simple but instead tried to make it epic and ruined it...

jumanji 56 - meh, quite watchable, some good laughs mostly because they switch characters and it was fun watching dwayne johnson doing an impression of danny devito...

Edited by Tim_J

1917 - technically impressive, has kind of a Saving Private Ryan vibe, although much fewer characters, and some thick accents.  The Thomas Newman score is really up front, maybe a little too much in some places.  Well made, but depressing.

@Tim_J

the page will show that the member has posted a comment but the comment will be blank (just click on your profile and click ignore users)

I sold some Ceephax records to Stephen G (Hugh Mungus) instead of Schlitze as Stephen was first in line. And that was it really, that set him off. He never forgave me for that and took it very, very, personally. I took a few years of verbal venom and then just banned him. Simples. 

Edited by beer badger
  • Haha 2

Yeah, you should see all the things I've being saying about you. Probably for the best you blocked me and put me out of your mind. I'm not a forgiving man and Hugh Mungus getting your Ceephax EP's tipped me over on the edge and I will never..ever forget that...there's a fire that burns

DSC-1046.jpg

I smashed my brewdog glass tonight while I was tossing some old Ceephax CD's into the flames...erasing the past..but can I truly forget the betrayal. Thank god you're not reading this...you would go insane

Anyway.... I Lost My Body on Netflix ❤️ rediscovering my love of French animation and spent today trying to find one of my old favourites,  the old classic Belleville Rendezvous..to no avail, well at least not in 1080p which is my minimum requirement

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3