1 minute ago, marf said:

1917 is beautiful

One of the two dudes (the one with the brother) looked just like a boy Rachel Weisz. He was adorable! I wanted to take care of him.

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Groundhog Day is great Mulholland Drive is great The Thing is great Inception is garbage  

Finally watched The Thing 1982. Have to watch that a few more times. The old effects are still the best

Yeah, you should see all the things I've being saying about you. Probably for the best you blocked me and put me out of your mind. I'm not a forgiving man and Hugh Mungus getting your Ceephax EP's tip

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, eh Speedy said:

One of the two dudes (the one with the brother) looked just like a boy Rachel Weisz. He was adorable! I wanted to take care of him.

He was the actor that played the youngest heir of House Lannister. His sister in the show is the gorgeous woman in the series Servant on HBO by

M. Night Shyamalamadindong

Edited by marf
  • Like 1

HA! If you don't like that, don't watch Midway.

My fave war movies always seem to be Vietnam war movies, but one of my all time faves, "Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison" is a WWII film. I saw a Sam Mendez war movie before but it was the Gulf war film Jarhead. I was just really bored with that.

lunopolis. interesting found footage film about time travelling moon people or some shit. good but my shit brain couldn't keep up all with the wackadoo noise being flung at it. 

14 minutes ago, Gocab said:

it has some endearing qualities, mostly Sam Neill as Donald Trump.

this and some advanced ironing techniques..

yB0pjss.jpg

• Haha 1
On 9/7/2020 at 11:15 PM, marf said:

1917 is beautiful

+1 for this. sound design is incredible too, maybe underrated. only had one problem with it, i guess it's a spoiler

Spoiler

they reach the captain, and he's played by Benedict Cumberbatch. i'm an emotional wreck, hanging on every word, and suddenly i'm like "oh look, it's Benedict Cumberbatch!" honestly once you've been in 800 films there needs to be an official limit for fourth wall breaking.

Spoiler

and he couldn't even get the accent right.

• Like 1

from now on i'm only gonna post trailers of movies i think deserve a watch... this one definitely deserves it... either you'll love it or you'll hate it... surreal and bizarre af, you'll burst into laughs without even understanding why...

watched Pleasantville last week. Highly recommended - what seems to be a surface-level feelgood flick at first, it develops into a super rich film with great symbolism

• Like 1

This one was a rewatch... Screams art student film... Super pretentious... The physics mambo jambo make no sense at all unless you look at them as metaphors... Sometimes it looks cheap af and other times it's quite gorgeous... Either you let yourself go with it or you'll find it extremely cringy... I chose the former... 

Edited by Tim_J
On 9/7/2020 at 6:20 PM, whosebrian said:

It's a shame there isn't a making of of this one... 140min... One of the longest actual one shot... 

24 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

It's a shame there isn't a making of of this one... 140min... One of the longest actual one shot... 

I hated that one. Talk about pretentious ... I barely made it through, and all I remember is how godawful the dialogues were and how much I detested it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, IDEM said:

I hated that one. Talk about pretentious ... I barely made it through, and all I remember is how godawful the dialogues were and how much I detested it.

We're made for each other ❤️

Just now, Tim_J said:

We're made for each other ❤️

Not until you come around to The Thing.

6 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

Opposites attract babe 😘

The day I follow dingformung on a wet deck -- that day, I cut my throat, sailor.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1