Avatar_The_Way_of_Water_poster.jpg

i enjoyed the first movie, maybe because of the novelty of how "new" it was, but this is more of the same and somehow feels like it's too much, and the story too long. also, it's a hell of a long way to go just to document a story that's probably more relatable (and believable) if you just made any america invades [insert any other sovereign nation here]

• Like 1

i watched Goldfinger and it was pretty good...full Bond cliche mode. the theme song was surprisingly lazy and bad, and the constant music cues referencing it were annoying because i just kept hearing 'Moon River' every time. 

rewatched Anchorman 2 and was quite underwhelmed for the first half...forgot how bland it was...but then the 2nd half makes up for it by going full on silliness. forgot the sheer number of cameos/small roles in the movie, including Harrison Ford and Kanye. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, auxien said:

i watched Goldfinger and it was pretty good...full Bond cliche mode. the theme song was surprisingly lazy and bad, and the constant music cues referencing it were annoying because i just kept hearing 'Moon River' every time. 

rewatched Anchorman 2 and was quite underwhelmed for the first half...forgot how bland it was...but then the 2nd half makes up for it by going full on silliness. forgot the sheer number of cameos/small roles in the movie, including Harrison Ford and Kanye. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wake_Up,_Ron_Burgundy:_The_Lost_Movie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Though I’ve seen the short clip I didn’t realise there was a 1 hour 30 minute documentary Into Bohemian Grove by Alex Jones. Just seen that, thought it was brilliant. Though I think the narrative that everyone there is a blood drinking, human sacrificing Devil worshipper is massively far fetched. Seemed more dark Disney Land to me. Looked fucking cool though. Wouldn’t mind a CD soundtrack recording either. 

Edited by beerwolf

On 4/10/2023 at 10:24 AM, auxien said:

i think i’d heard of that existing but never seen it. going to have to watch if it’s not impossible to find

• Thanks 1

On 4/8/2023 at 4:59 PM, Squee said:

Ok, you were right. 

On 4/7/2023 at 9:01 AM, iococoi said:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F0xXnbuYPRL8%2Fhqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=4d5f487532c98f742a6f73122839a2f51493ec690e7a84daaa31f87a0046d05c&ipo=images

Ok, so, is this like... bad like it's just terrible. Or is it, like, really bad, but if you were kind of hazy on a Sunday afternoon and it came on the TV you'd let it wash across your eyeballs and be like "it's not the worst thing I've seen" bad? 

On 4/10/2023 at 10:24 AM, auxien said:

i think i’d heard of that existing but never seen it. going to have to watch if it’s not impossible to find

His podcast was pretty good for a while, but it’s mostly guest host segments now.

On 4/10/2023 at 12:25 PM, chenGOD said:

Watched The Banshees of Inisherin on the plane recently. Darkly funny, some really well delivered lines and gorgeous scenery. 8 chens out of 10.

Did you need subtitles? We did ? 

12 hours ago, T3551ER said:

Ok, so, is this like... bad like it's just terrible. Or is it, like, really bad, but if you were kind of hazy on a Sunday afternoon and it came on the TV you'd let it wash across your eyeballs and be like "it's not the worst thing I've seen" bad? 

just watch the damn thing!!!

Spoiler

:trap:

• Haha 1