IGNORED

Your Favorite Drummer(s)

LimpyLoo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

I like Meshuggah and Tool also... I was into watching buskers too at one point and Baard Kolstad is also good, I love Jojo's stuff I think he might be releasing some new stuff and this thread enlightened me a little bit I've never heard of Chris Dave, Greg Sauiner, or Tony Royster Jr.

This is an old video though and sorry about the quality but it is Dylan Elise at the age of 16.

Edited by Skeptinoid

This is an old video though and sorry about the quality but it is Dylan Elise at the age of 16.

dropped the stick at the 9:10 mark. FAIL.

Tony Allen

Lenny White

Good place to remind people though, if you haven't seen it yet, definitely go see Beware Of Mr. Baker, incredible story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfa1RE7EaN0

Also, interesting how much John Bonham is named in this thread. To me that is one of the most overrated drummers out there.

Guest Chesney

Chris Corsano is bonkers

always love ride cymbal in metal so Lombardo is up there

Larnell Lewis is astounding! Dude stepped in for a band about to record an album. There material was written in the 3 days up to recording day and Larnell flew in literally an hour before recording starts and listens to what they got. Jams the whole thing and smashes it. They all do.

also posting this for Larnell but mainly for Corey Henry's insane solo at the end

Edited by Chesney

funky is my fav drummer

snarky puppy I thought they all had beats headphones at first. Probably those audio technicas I had actually but in red

Edited by Ragnar

Kewl video Limpo, do you think they have a vst where you can place sheets and cymbals on drums?

i doubt it

but the whole idea is that he's trying to emulate drum sounds from his fave electronic music

which is all just drum samples tweaked with simple pitch and ADSR