IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

have u everr Even seen a Burial in a elevator..?

not possible

surprisingly (or unsurprisingly) McDonald’s is among the top fav+ places where people order indeed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

takes photos from the same angles - wears heats and hoodies - looks like a figure on the cover - uses elevators - loves mcdonalds - rarely makes music thats publicly available == burial match confirmed and completed with 100% accuracy => new album with vaporwave elevator music imminent (will not be available except in elevators at grocery stores)

Edited by xox

The cool thing about Tokyo is that you can be ninja 24/7, and people just think you're ill:

watmm_idm-ninja-2018.jpg

awesome :) 

i saw some dude the other day wearing a designer BAPE mask lol, jokes on him, probably cost like 100 dollars...

Edited by yek

Haha...  *snare rush crash*

As oscillik mentioned...  I wonder if it's fine to wear a Mortal Kombat style mask or traditional ninja clothing...  I think it's illegal to wear motorcycle helmets in convenient stores, but a flu mask and cap seem to be pretty protective of identity.  Like nobody on the street knows that hidden under my mask and cap, is a self-proclaimed IDM Superstar.  If only they knew!!!

9e1c55b5de79b348dc74e2be4427efd0.jpg

whaat that picture was unexpected, how did you like vienna did you just visit the city ?

yes i was there in november. it was very nice. its the culture darryl. the place is full of culture. chockas