IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

BCM is that where you work?

not every day but yeah, was in the city office yesterday. ended up getting totally drunk. now it's 7.16am and today is going to be harsh.

Edited by BCM

Yeah, I think I need to hire that guy as my fulltime photographer. Or at least get his permission to use that photo (and the others he took) in my promotional materials..

Working on my mid-term for my mix lab class... and no, I'm not actually monitoring with the Ns-10s there's larger monitors out of frame

375886_10151133197406089_309236617_n.jpg

Ah fuck it, here's my inaugural recent pic on watmm. Me and my dog in the Lincoln Forest in New Mexico a month or so ago. It's not the best I suppose, with my right eye in Thom Yorke mode because of the sun, and I'm wearing I-don't-give-a-shit-because-I'm-in-the-mountains cabin attire, but oh well.

4CZkC.jpg

Your dog appears to be awesome

oh he is. still a puppy actually, turns a year old this month - you can see I left his lead on in the pic because he's still quick to chase squirrels and deer and other critters