IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Looks at cutey behind you whilst completely ignoring your 'zany' pose. /hopes that it's not your sister or something, plz noo, gaarg will hate me forever. I'll never be able to visit slovenia.

I identified her as a cutey due to the way her lower jaw was constructed, not square, not sitting too far under the mouth.The sweep from her little chin up to her ear suggests that everything else is well proportioned on her face. Her neck was reasonably long and not thick, and her shoulders are not too broad and she doesn't appear squat or fat chested, instead everything suggests a lithe figure. Of course she could have eyes that are spaced too far apart or too close together, and big bushy eyebrows sitting on a protruding forehead, but everything else i mentioned doesn't seem to indicate that this will be the case.

Clothes are the last thing i thought about and it wasn't until you mentioned them. Haven't you ever walked behind a girl of a certain shape and just known that in all likelihood that she would have a pleasant face. There are exceptions of course, these come as a shock heh, but more often than not the figure determines the face and the face determines the figure. Of course when you walk behind a girl you take into account posture and many other factors, like yes, clothing, how they've done their hair, social cues that they have picked up being of a certain visual grade of female. This wasn't the case in looking at this picture because i had already some of the face on which to base my guess.

I identified her as a cutey due to the way her lower jaw was constructed, not square, not sitting too far under the mouth.The sweep from her little chin up to her ear suggests that everything else is well proportioned on her face. Her neck was reasonably long and not thick, and her shoulders are not too broad and she doesn't appear squat or fat chested, instead everything suggests a lithe figure. Of course she could have eyes that are spaced too far apart or too close together, and big bushy eyebrows sitting on a protruding forehead, but everything else i mentioned doesn't seem to indicate that this will be the case.

Clothes are the last thing i thought about and it wasn't until you mentioned them. Haven't you ever walked behind a girl of a certain shape and just known that in all likelihood that she would have a pleasant face. There are exceptions of course, these come as a shock heh, but more often than not the figure determines the face and the face determines the figure. Of course when you walk behind a girl you take into account posture and many other factors, like yes, clothing, how they've done their hair, social cues that they have picked up being of a certain visual grade of female. This wasn't the case in looking at this picture because i had already some of the face on which to base my guess.

I can't remember her. She must be one of the girls we were hanging out the entire weekend but blimey, she slipped my mind.

Also lol at everything that happened here.