IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Yeah, i've got the threads mixed up. Pretty embarrassing, I thought i was still posting in the one where i told triachus to put the pinheads over the shoulder of the gent in my av.

It doesn't seem to be occurring. Dang.

n9RLOGY.png

"So Standard offered us a million dollars for the Little Boston leases, and I told H. M. Tilford where he could shove that... and we made a deal with Union! On the pipeline! And that whole ocean of oil underneath our fields!"

sorry man, it's all I can think of when I see your pics.

"So Standard offered us a million dollars for the Little Boston leases, and I told H. M. Tilford where he could shove that... and we made a deal with Union! On the pipeline! And that whole ocean of oil underneath our fields!"

It's a valid association. If there's a milkshake on WATMM, he's the most qualified to drink it up.

It's a valid association. If there's a milkshake on WATMM, he's the most qualified to drink it up.

zole I know, that was where this unbreakable mental association of mine started

zole I know, that was where this unbreakable mental association of mine started

Paul and I are talking options.

it just occurred to me that you're "shea the man" rather than "sheath man" with a typo

:cat:

:cerious:

Edited by baph

I've taken Sheathe Man on as an identity. It's actually a happy little accident, because the title is metaphorically rich. The verb sheathe refers to both the thing being sheathed and the thing doing the sheathing. It's a fitting web presence, a cyber androgyn.

Maybe the picture's you've seen aren't me per se, rather, they are the current form I am inhabiting.

So you are a transient space beard, moving about from face to face. Bet you get to see a lot of the world this way. Well until the past few years, large beards along with all other beards were out so mostly you would have seen the inside of yeshivas and orthodox churches. Did it leave you deeply spiritual?

main reason I have a beard even in a disembodied state is i don't like shaving. coincidence that the thing grows. not trying to be anybody. don't get along with other people with beards. too self aware. lots of shallow people in my assumed community, which i am an expatriate of. actually was never in it to begin with.

those who want the least are ones who receive.

Don't worry man, i'm not knocking beards. Watmm has been a home for beardoez since 1999. The hipsters actually appropriate the long beard thing from some in the electronic music community that were doing it years before them.