IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

heh, looks as self satisfied doesn't he. haha. I also like the making sure that we know that he knew that there wasn't a chord under his fingers. An insight into the (completely unnecessary kuz weez a nice bunch of dicks around here) social paranoia of the mesh gear.

25010112.jpg

Mozart2.JPG

na2y5ava.jpg

played in a 'supergroup' at a chiptune festival on Saturday night. Four of us got together to play live band versions of our chip songs and a couple of covers. Definitely the best gig I've played, and the biggest audience I've played to. People were clapping along (and singing along to the Bit Shifter track we played!) and dancing like crazy. Fucking ridiculous. I'm the one on the right wearing sweatbands, Mark Knopfler-style.

10001455_10152059129317794_492460729_n.j

played in a 'supergroup' at a chiptune festival on Saturday night. Four of us got together to play live band versions of our chip songs and a couple of covers. Definitely the best gig I've played, and the biggest audience I've played to. People were clapping along (and singing along to the Bit Shifter track we played!) and dancing like crazy. Fucking ridiculous. I'm the one on the right wearing sweatbands, Mark Knopfler-style.

10001455_10152059129317794_492460729_n.j

Awesome man! Congrats =)

It was fucking wicked!

Lots of awesome international performers too. Got to hear a full 'skweee' set thanks to DKSTR, finally.. so amazing