IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Well, you don't have to be a composer to write a song.

My grandfather built his own house. Just had to learn as he went along.

you become a composer by writing a bunch of songs for a long time.

i think being a builder is the same thing. one of the problems with architecture contempora is people tend to set it on an altar like it's this huge thing, but a couple hundred years ago everyone built things, especially in frontier territory (in the US). it's a lost skill that i'm trying to take back so i can pass it to my children.

just build things, u kno? it's not about a dynasty, but it is about a lineage. i'm affected by my grandfather's works, as he was by his father, and i hope to affect my children with it as well.

this will be after i've moved to detroit and established the New Earth colony in 2024.

I'm saying that any person can construct a house, like any person can construct a song. It won't be as good as someone who has made it their life's ambition, but it will work. It's also a statement about learning a process (the scientific, step by step bit) and juxtaposing the artistry involved beyond the process.

peter eisenman is a cunt

also he's a big fat strawman for the reactionary kind of architecture professor who thinks the purpose of architecture is catering to the fantasies of people rich enough to buy a fancy detached house, under the codename "giving people shelter" (from what? from the city architects built?)

fuck architecture really and fuck how the italian theorists from the 60's have been forgotten and fuck the currently hegemonic revisionist interpretation of the big modernists.

corbu, melnikov & miralles-pinós will be in my heart for ever

I would have bullied at least 40% of this forum in school.

Gets in line to be bullied.

[obvious comments, unlimited satire. Holiday dleetr brings you this and more, (nao xat heez finalee givn in and logd in on hiz foen)].

bienvenue, bitches [-;

I would have bullied at least 40% of this forum in school.

o, hey mom, lets talk about tape-gate again

;-.

hahaha yeh man, bring it.

Seriously though, I am worried that my social standing (IE cool) has dramatically dropped since being involved with electronic music.

Also, bullying is important, helps you do better.

your social standing? here, or in real life? whatever it is, read the rules! again. and read them to junior before going to sleep as well. it helps to build the watmm character. toughens them up a little.

edit:

also, madamechaos is such a closeted dominatrix.. ;D

Edited by goDel