IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

you tied someone to railing and whipped her with a jumping rope....

and what was the stopping word? you're *clearly* not some dominatrix, but you did have one, right? or do you have so much talent, you can sense the boundaries?

*imagines a couple of frustrated watmmers pm-ing chaos to do the same to them*

also, lol

When I first went to high school, everyone else was a year into it because I'd been doing distance education. Anyway I had some small amount of lunch money which I din use every day cause sandwich and nut bar. Nwae, there was a guy that asked to borrow some money, so I said yes, but told him that for everyday he din pay me there was compounding interest of some exorbitant amount. In my mind I thought that this would give him the incentive to pay me back and I could make some money off every day that he didn't. Now you may ask where u got this idea, was I from a family of loan sharks

Well not at all, I just came up with concept as a logical conclusion to the situation I was presented with.

Of course I was naive, my 'friend' never paid me back, kept stringing me along. Even got a couple more bucks out of me.

My problem was I lacked the muscle that went with the enterprise,I was verbally firm as I practised before school one day, but that was not enough, heh just imagine if I'd glided down that path. If only I'd gone to high school in home hill (sicilians there) or.. North sydney

Man I still can't believe Corey Haim is gone. So sad.

Was gonna say..I thought it was Haim in "Licence to Drive". I think I'm gonna watch "The Lost Boys" today.

they were BOTH in it dude

MV5BMzE2MzU1NTAxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzg0

you tied someone to railing and whipped her with a jumping rope....

and what was the stopping word? you're *clearly* not some dominatrix, but you did have one, right? or do you have so much talent, you can sense the boundaries?

*imagines a couple of frustrated watmmers pm-ing chaos to do the same to them*

also, lol

i don't know what's more weird, the fact it happened or that the playground watch people never bothered to ask us to stop

there was no safe word, we were 8.

there was no safe word, we were 8.

Children are brutal.

Also, can you record yourself saying that and send it to me? Need it for a track. K tnx bi <3

peter eisenman is a cunt

also he's a big fat strawman for the reactionary kind of architecture professor who thinks the purpose of architecture is catering to the fantasies of people rich enough to buy a fancy detached house, under the codename "giving people shelter" (from what? from the city architects built?)

fuck architecture really and fuck how the italian theorists from the 60's have been forgotten and fuck the currently hegemonic revisionist interpretation of the big modernists.

corbu, melnikov & miralles-pinós will be in my heart for ever

also why is saarinen considered a master? not bad, but some things i'll never understand

lol this is basically all wrong! but ok!

I would have written terrible poetry about you and stared sadly across the room at you in double science.

i swear i just had a fucking flashback. MC you're from Devon right? where exactly in devon? what school?

i sat on a table of sexually advanced cigarette smoking outcast motherfuckers in double science listening to aphex on minidiscs n doing whatever the fuck we wanted with bunson burners and getting bullied by rixxx whilst a girl gave us weird llooks from the shady corner of the room

I would have written terrible poetry about you and stared sadly across the room at you in double science.

i swear i just had a fucking flashback. MC you're from Devon right? where exactly in devon? what school?

i sat on a table of sexually advanced cigarette smoking outcast motherfuckers in double science listening to aphex on minidiscs n doing whatever the fuck we wanted with bunson burners and getting bullied by rixxx whilst a girl gave us weird llooks from the shady corner of the room

Hahaha! Sounds like me, Devon is only tiny and has just one school.

What settings did you have your camera in to manage to pick up all those stars? I've never been able to master night photography.

Step 1 consists of not taking photos in London !

Step 2 onwards is just tripod, tiny aperture, low ISO and long exposure

What settings did you have your camera in to manage to pick up all those stars? I've never been able to master night photography.

very long exposure in a place with absolutely zero light pollution (the burren)

the telescope is a 20 inch dobsonian reflector with an auto-guide servo. very very expensive bit of kit.

here's another shot from the same night. the milky way was so visible it was fucking nuts.

6RanQp4.jpg

we also had this beautiful old girl out for the night, a 12 inch dob reflector which must be at least 25 years old.

12inch_2012.jpg

Edited by kaini

very long exposure in a place with absolutely zero light pollution (the burren)

the telescope is a 20 inch dobsonian reflector with an auto-guide servo. very very expensive bit of kit.

here's another shot from the same night. the milky way was so visible it was fucking nuts.

6RanQp4.jpg

we also had this beautiful old girl out for the night, a 12 inch dob reflector which must be at least 25 years old.

12inch_2012.jpg

glorious

Patrick-Stewart-Clapping-Bravo-In-Star-T