IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

tumblr_pfooja2SBL1xhc83bo1_540.jpg

Alright, how about a true watmm most recent.That pic with my Gran is like 10 years old.

(sorry to anyone i left out in that MS paint abomination, feel free to shop yourselves in)

• Like 1

U look sad without ur nana

Yeah, i always kind of look like that, red skin and eye issues plus sleep deprivation.

Tbh, though, both of my grandmothers passed away this year, so it has been kind of hard. Not trying to turn this into the mental health thread though.

Yeah, i always kind of look like that, red skin and eye issues plus sleep deprivation.

Tbh, though, both of my grandmothers passed away this year, so it has been kind of hard. Not trying to turn this into the mental health thread though.

Sorry to hear about your gran.

I started trying to smile more and people told me to stop because they thought I was up to something

Thanks Stick.

lol yeah, no point in forced smiling for me either. 

My window was open and this is Canada. Never know when random flying hockey pucks might stray in.

heh. I was testing out my gear before my season starts in 2 weeks and I keep my gear in my studio.

Those are some lush pads

Hahaha. The secret is to keep lush pads wide. Edited by 747Music

Sorry to hear about your gran.

I started trying to smile more and people told me to stop because they thought I was up to something

Thanks Stick.

lol yeah, no point in forced smiling for me either.

Bruh def would not have done that pic having known that. Condolences and apologies.

It's all good man, there's know way you could have known, I had recently found that 10 year old pic, and i set myself up by posting it. I'm not easily offended and also like fucked up humor, so really no worries.

We were close and she had a good life. She experienced a fair amount of hardship, but she taught me a lot. She was super analytical and we discussed things like religion & atheism in a way i could never do with my parents.

My window was open and this is Canada. Never know when random flying hockey pucks might stray in.

heh. I was testing out my gear before my season starts in 2 weeks and I keep my gear in my studio.

Those are some lush pads

Hahaha. The secret is to keep lush pads wide.

Keeping the stereo field covered has always been a goal of mine as well.

@hello spiral

Crazy! Never had hair that long, must have been tough?

I once shaved my cousin's hair, about the length yours was, before he went into the army.

I do it once a year, it grows fast. Usually at the beginning of the summer but this year I was in deep with internet dating and didn't want to change all my photos. That's behind me though now that I've somewhat settled.

Also I'm being bullied into getting a passport so I thought I better scrub up a bit for the pics.

I look fed up in my passport photo, because I was.

That's crazy, I had the best time ever when I was taking mine. This might sound unbelievable but I don't go out too much. Can't even tell what I would need a passport for.