Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy 420:) Sliabh Bhuí Sliabh Bhuí Happy 420:)

pre-cycling photo from a couple weeks ago. ithink  i  was somnambulant  

Posted Images

my eyes actually do that when i'm not focusing on anything. didn't realize til i was like 16 & zoned out one morning while brushing my teeth in front of the mirror

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cryptowen said:

my eyes actually do that when i'm not focusing on anything. didn't realize til i was like 16 & zoned out one morning while brushing my teeth in front of the mirror

You are quite handsome tho

Link to post
Share on other sites

If there are any hot boys here who like kanye, hate forest or autechre pls punch my clit on my only fans
5f264572b3af4ccf7633378e172ccdff.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2021 at 9:00 PM, Ivan Ooze said:

If there are any hot boys here who like kanye, hate forest or autechre pls punch my clit on my only fans
 

i'm offended. joyrex pls ban

Link to post
Share on other sites

haven't posted in here in a bit i'm pretty sure, was out in the snow/ice last week and tried taking normal selfies for dating apps and failed, i look like a jerk or a weirdo in all of them (v much not my character at all, i know :emotawesomepm9:). my beard was a mess anyway, and i can't fake a smile to save my life. oh well. 

image.thumb.png.398136a48f3ef07239fe6f248eb1778b.png

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice pic but i wouldn’t use this one for dating apps; complete face is better option imo

...or torso nude, hello spiral style 🙂

Lovely beard!

Edited by xox
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, auxien said:

haven't posted in here in a bit i'm pretty sure, was out in the snow/ice last week and tried taking normal selfies for dating apps and failed, i look like a jerk or a weirdo in all of them (v much not my character at all, i know :emotawesomepm9:). my beard was a mess anyway, and i can't fake a smile to save my life. oh well. 

image.thumb.png.398136a48f3ef07239fe6f248eb1778b.png

fred durst confirmed

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Plum said:

How accurate is this? Please confirm. 

 

T69pvqo.jpg

... or is it more like this? Surely one of them is close. 

jAeeGfR.jpg

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...