IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

can troon be banned from this thread because he never ever posts *actual* pictures and just posts previous avatars.

whiny little boy

oh fuck off. you're like that lone fly that steals into your bedroom right before you turn out the light and then buzzes in your ear, but you can't quite reach to smash it. if the fly weren't a dick, if my experience was not hindered by his actions, i'd be ok with him. but instead he is in my face and ear and continually keeping me up FOR NO GOOD REASON.

nLoPK.jpg

I'm quite tempted to use my mod powers for evil to alter troon's sig to essines' quote.

-sie- .. i'm tempted to use my mod powers to block troon from this thread for continuing to post pictures that aren't of him, only so that he can appear all mysterious or some baggy arsed crap.

But whatever. ... we're very nice aren't we, a generous lot.

Also, genius keltoi !!

earlier today:

SzALB.jpg

what kind of beer is that over on the mid/right??!

"Heineken... for people that jump in sand in places that look really hot but are cold enough for a scarf"

Edited by StephenG

I wonder if a beer company would pay you for marketing their product without a contract, by putting their product in an on going diary of ambient youth lifestyle shots like this. That got popular cause of their coolness. be a good way to kick start an advertising agency.

Someone needs to shoop Sean and Rob in there, kicking up sand, and then shoop the sand to be red and then throw in some mars joke that I'm to tired to think about right now

earlier today:

SzALB.jpg

what kind of beer is that over on the mid/right??!

"Heineken... for people that jump in sand in places that look really hot but are cold enough for a scarf"

hehe yeah I am currently wintercamping at the beach the first time its -1 degree and everything works out well so far. I am still in the tent so I hope the weather app is wrong and there is no snow on top

in the sense that you tickle bum holes with it?

more like it tries to be a penis wig and then just gets caught under the foreskin