IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

*flirts withy madamchaos and the other fem watmmers in the self pics thread*

*flirts back in an inappropriate manner* :blush:

you know he's like 11 years old, right?

Wow he has a great beard for an 11 year old.

I think it's just that orthodontists are more popular / seen as "necessary" over there, compared to here, but I'm not entirely sure. I just thought it was a cultural thing that we don't place a very high importance on teeth looking "normal" compared to some other places. But maybe that's just me, heh...

Ignore your ex, Chaos, they're presumably your ex for good reason!

I think it's just that orthodontists are more popular / seen as "necessary" over there, compared to here, but I'm not entirely sure. I just thought it was a cultural thing that we don't place a very high importance on teeth looking "normal" compared to some other places. But maybe that's just me, heh...

Ignore your ex, Chaos, they're presumably your ex for good reason!

In the UK most are happy with the good old NHS where you'll get your fillings put in and your wonky teeth sorted a bit, but cosmetic dental work/orthodontics outside of the NHS is expensive, unlike the US where you pay a lot privately to get quite a decent package of (over)treatment.

I had a private dentist when a younger, and even then they were pretty keen to avoid unnecessary work. Go to a UK GP with a cough and you'll be sent home. In the US you've have a CXR and full bloods. No wonder they spend twice as much on healthcare as us (and don't live as long).

Halfway through this bag of crisps. Don't even give a fuck.

post-11497-0-69744500-1374564266_thumb.jpg

using cameroid like a real pro

its 3:00 am wheeeee

(jesus my walls are a shit color)