IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Cheers! It was 22nd July. My other half got me the necklaces. I'm particularly fond of the one with my name on it in the Goosebumps-esque font.

Ermahgerd.

I did lol at Queen of Dorks.

Edited by Sprillian

i am blessed in that my significant other seems to view how drunk i can get and the amount of stupid things that i can do as bonus content. but you can totally see that in her eyes. 'yayyyyy do something fuckin retarded, dave!'.

Testing out my new sunglasses.

Can't see shit.

Joo Janta 200s?

lol, might as well be.

Novelty party glasses from Tiger. Thought they might make decent sunglasses. They don't.

i am blessed in that my significant other seems to view how drunk i can get and the amount of stupid things that i can do as bonus content. but you can totally see that in her eyes. 'yayyyyy do something fuckin retarded, dave!'.

Your name is Dave!

Me and the wife climbed a mountain.

Ha-Ling Peak. Right behind us is a 600 meter drop and I'm scared of heights, hence the apprehensive look lol.

pChlrFy.jpg?1

looks beautiful there.

i'm scared of height's 2 :( i poop my pants 8 steps on a ladder

Ha-Ling Peak. Right behind us is a 600 meter drop and I'm scared of heights, hence the apprehensive look lol.

pChlrFy.jpg?1

looks beautiful there.

It really is beautiful there! It's a shame we didn't have better weather that day, but it was quite the sight at the top of that peak! :)

pChlrFy.jpg?1

looks beautiful there.

I also get fucked right up by heights. It's probably the only thing that really fucks me up (beside my totally rational fear of pooping too big a poop and prolapsing).

Also, posts like this one are why I can't post a pic of me with my gf.

Edited by baph

Hanging with the bride, a good friend of mine, at her wedding... despite keeping a decent composure in this picture I'm completely hammered, bride's pretty drunk as well. It was a fun reception, she put card decks on the tables and encouraged drinking games.

1009473_10151596375711089_346087002_o.jp

I need to drop about 20 or 30 but I have to sit in an office for 12 hours a day and I'm too tired to do anything but eat mis hamburguesas, which is why the only pictures I have are of me eating hamburguesas.

I bought some running shoes, though, just to get the idea going that I can and will get off my ass. What I'm saying is chen's picture is inspiring.

Edited by baph

I hear ya man! I had an office job too and that's where I gained all my weight. I went from 165 up to 200 in about 6 months it was bad. I've put on a lot of muscle mass though I still want to lose some weight. I'm at 17.5% b/f which is about 5% too much!

=)

pictures are getting too "normal"

photo-11039.jpg?_r=1373492545