IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

this probably wasn't enough to make it an interesting post

check out this beast: he's a massive techno cat from berlin, first made his name at Klaud's flat but now he's making a name for himself in the UK, in a small back garden in a trendy part of Bristol. he spent 10 years indoors but now he's hit the outdoor scene, in the UK rather than germany edit: where he was at risk of getting hunted for his fur because he's that cool and trendy. yeah. Erwin's odyssey into the nether regions of agoraphobic subbass tremors and reassuring doom. Marching lines of feline percussive purrs and tribal congas trigger paws while glutinous subbass feeds your primary instinct to claw brand new shirts. At the same time, acousmatic meows and dread drones encroach from the peripheries, making you feel supremely uncomfortable. In Lion King mode Erwin spays the original with an ethereal, gaseous sensitivity, subs emitting furry pulse waves. Incredible, furrified, deeply evocative pussy vibes.

Edited by tauboo

Isn't he going to get beaten up by all the other cats, not being on point with all the outdoor cat rules and regulations. Crossing boundaries, getting hissed at, that sort of thing that would usually be a warning that perhaps something bad might be happening.

He is a bloody big cat though.

indeed, whilst he's good at making idm, hissocial skills are fucked. neighbour cat will hiss at him and he'll just stroll over and give it a kiss. the thing is, he's 3 times the size of an average size cat.. so that combined with what is perceived as fearless confidence, means he remains top cat without even knowing it.

Me at Holi festival the other week.

1176300_10153127338385161_680558414_n.jp

You look like you could be a singer in a shoegaze band

Haha! Yeah I do dress like it's still the 90s. It's an illness.

Edited by MadameChaos

indeed, whilst he's good at making idm, hissocial skills are fucked. neighbour cat will hiss at him and he'll just stroll over and give it a kiss. the thing is, he's 3 times the size of an average size cat.. so that combined with what is perceived as fearless confidence, means he remains top cat without even knowing it.

hah.

Me at Holi festival the other week.

1176300_10153127338385161_680558414_n.jp

You look like you could be a singer in a shoegaze band

Haha! Yeah I do dress like it's still the 90s. It's an illness.

Just ahead of the fashion curve. Or on top of it, cause early 90's is in atm.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Frankie5fingers

Figured id post a few pics of me at work. working at NASA can be sooooooo boring. lol

I got a tour of our hanger today, and this was what i was allowed to take pictures of. hope no one minds that im not in most of em. but i figured that you guys would like to see some of this.

post-11842-0-79284000-1378336487_thumb.jpg

post-11842-0-30797200-1378336526_thumb.jpg

post-11842-0-11315700-1378336551_thumb.jpg

post-11842-0-26753900-1378336568_thumb.jpg

post-11842-0-95741100-1378336613_thumb.jpg

post-11842-0-00258500-1378336633_thumb.jpg

post-11842-0-86029800-1378336653_thumb.jpg

Edited by Frankie5fingers

Guest Frankie5fingers

wtf you work for nasa? that's fucking awesome. do they give you a coffee mug with nasa on it? do you have to wear a tie? apparently not. you should though.

believe it or not we have no dress code. im actually one of the nicer dressed people in my branch. a lot of the guys wear jeans. and no, i dont have a coffer mug. id have to buy that...Thanks Obama. lol

oh and in case anyone is wondering, the thing in the bubble wrap is our new flight simulator. i work on the one thats in front of the flat screens.

Edited by Frankie5fingers