IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Guest Rulohead32

Sheffield Bleep having a chat with me at Computer Club, picture credit goes to Hanal

ShefflAndy.jpg

"FOOKIN 'ARDCORE YOU KNOW THE SCORE! TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO BASTARD! AHHHHHH"

typical idm hairdo

Sheffield Bleep having a chat with me at Computer Club, picture credit goes to Hanal

ShefflAndy.jpg

ShefflAndy.jpg

"FOOKIN 'ARDCORE YOU KNOW THE SCORE! TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO BASTARD! AHHHHHH"

ahh awesome. I couldn't make it on Tuesday but will be along for the next one. You gonna come down for it? Was it good?

ahh awesome. I couldn't make it on Tuesday but will be along for the next one. You gonna come down for it? Was it good?

It was great, loads of people there, and great sets. I hear the next one is in November....don't know when though, but I wanna make it to as many as I can. Shame you couldn't make it, really was great.

It was great, loads of people there, and great sets. I hear the next one is in November....don't know when though, but I wanna make it to as many as I can. Shame you couldn't make it, really was great.

Quality! Yep will definitely do my best to get there next time.