IGNORED

Super Cheap Desserts

murve33

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really have a sweet tooth, but fuck me I'll eat chocolate all the time.

It's not a dessert without chocolate.

Just buy chocolate. Something massively dark, like 85% Cacao. Nibble on a little square, for like 20 minutes. It's good for you. It lasts a while. The flavors are fucking intense and holy shit i want some inside my fucking gob right now fuck

Guest EleminoP

One time I went to Kroger at 11:50 (it closes at 12 in my town) and bought 3 cakes for $6 total. I don't know how it happened, something messed up when I tried to self check-out and then I think the Kroger employee messed something up.

recently i've noticed people eating sugar cubes. i asked one if she was diabetic.. nope

heavy whipped cream or yogurr with granola or crushed biscuits with some fruity sauce or chocolate and/or raw fruit

Guest disparaissant

get a box of spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin

mix together spice cake mix and pumpkin

put in cupcake tray

bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees, until a toothpick comes out clean

frost with vanilla frosting

bam

total cost is like 3 dollars, total time spent making that shit is like half an hour, and you'll have like a dozen at least

i just wanna say that this thread inspired me to make bread pudding for the first time, and that shit is fucking tasty.

IMAG0263.jpg

made from half a loaf of 2 day old home-made bread, some milk, some eggs, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla. couldn't have cost more than a couple dollars total. GOOD IDEA

Thread should be retitled to "Super Cheap Ways To Fasttrack Diabetes"

Thanks fiznuthian

First post should be paleolithic dessert made out of mushroom

i just wanna say that this thread inspired me to make bread pudding for the first time, and that shit is fucking tasty.

IMAG0263.jpg

made from half a loaf of 2 day old home-made bread, some milk, some eggs, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla. couldn't have cost more than a couple dollars total. GOOD IDEA

:beer:

Thanks fiznuthian

lol

Guest fiznuthian

Thanks fiznuthian

First post should be paleolithic dessert made out of mushroom

mushroom_pancake2.jpg

mushroom pancakes

recently i've noticed people eating sugar cubes. i asked one if she was diabetic.. nope

I tend to eat sugar cubes if their within the hands reach but I don't really like go to eat them on purpose.. I just like anything super sweet.

We used to do pancakes and waffles for cheap desserts back in the student days. And occasional blueberry or apple pie. My roomie left a huge amount of blueberries in the freezer when he moved out so me and my friend turned them into pies.

Also I got some chilli-apple jam now in the fridge that's freshly made and won't last for too long. So if anybody knows a good use for it I'm up for suggestions.

Also I got some chilli-apple jam now in the fridge that's freshly made and won't last for too long. So if anybody knows a good use for it I'm up for suggestions.

i think you should put it on stuff.

i think you should put it on stuff.

I've been putting it on unsweetened yogurt. It's actually pretty good that way.