IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

Would anybody like some postcard art in the mail? Perhaps a mixtape? 

No obiligation to reply.  Quality: varying.   Send me your address if you're interested.

Worldwide!

Really sweet as always pattern!

I've been making origami lamps with battery-powered LED strings - these guys are pretty bright and use AA batteries (so you can get rechargeables)

nlVkazkh.jpg

real sweet, bronchuseven - I wonder if you hung them from a corner with a light string they might spin in a cool fashion 

made another vid for recent track:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

chim, first and last ones are both very very nice. Is the bust based on an image or photo or something? Looks great. Last one is lovely and extra interesting because it's mountains, but could almost pass for ocean waves. 

fx is that just an ink pen? The curls look like brushwork in some places. Lovely piece no matter 

The reference is a bust by Agathon Léonard. He worked in fairly solid materials like marble, but at smaller sizes these things really let the light play, an effect that I absolutely love and want to replicate further. The original has much darker shadows but I figured subtly changing the hue rather than going near-black allowed for a lighter key that looks better.

Edited by chim

• 2 weeks later...

bronchuseven Did a psychedelic experience help your love of geometry? Or what made you so interested in geometry?  I think you miiight have posted about it on the braindance forum, buuuuut I forgot...

You guessed right! One of my earliest acid experiences had me seeing these shapes in such vivid detail, I was certain I could make them real. The idea of weaving strips together came shortly after that.

One of my earliest acid experiences had me seeing these shapes in such vivid detail, I was certain I could make them real. The idea of weaving strips together came shortly after that.

Ha!  Sweet.  That's also a pretty good artist profile mini-bio you wrote.

May the power and vision stay with you, man~