IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

For a community activity at Conceptart.org, theme was "Pestilence Knight"

RjHhges.jpg

i can't help but noticing wrong proportions: the right arm is too short, the eye is too big, the neck is probably too long and the feet probably too small, and most importantly his posture makes no sense. no human bean stands this way, apart from disabled people. assuming this character is a warrior, he doesn't stand a single chance in a battle with that weird posture. 

i hope i'm being constructive here. 

Haha those are some honest crits, I love it. I agree on most of them but not every subject needs to be some Loomis ideal. If anything the face is too small according to cranial index proportions.. The pose troubled me the most but the community thing was under a tight deadline and I'd rather finish and submit what I had.

Edited by chim

Haha those are some honest crits, I love it. I agree on most of them but not every subject needs to be some Loomis ideal. If anything the face is too small according to cranial index proportions.. The pose troubled me the most but the community thing was under a tight deadline and I'd rather finish and submit what I had.

ok, cool then. and yeah, different people have different body proportions, it's just that this particular combination just looks off to me, the guy just looks a bit deformed! :)

anyway keep up the good work! 

I think he's done some books, but as far as I can remember they're all in French? There's always this.

Lovely stuff.

very good Salvatorin!

laptop died a few months ago so don't have many fine arts on new comp besides animations and graffitis 

did this drawing

Untitled_1_Recoveredd.png

Really love this.