IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

Nice. Reminds me a little of graffiti, but in a way it's like a hand-drawn rendering of Ae's Draft 7.30 album artwork.

When it comes to art, I'm better at making comparative observations than abstract ones.

Man, that is so awesome. I don't know how you guys can do this stuff. I never get visual ideas anymore. All I can do is doodle random shapes and connect them into animals smoking cigarettes.

sounds like art to me! post!

Trying to pare down the huge backlog of photos I took this summer before I go out taking more. This is one of them...

tumblr_me012t3dtv1raey52o1_500.jpg

really like this

I did a whole bunch of sketches somewhat recently, but didn't have a chance to scan them before I mailed them to someone in the Czech Republic.

ah yes...high school doodles. very nice.

savor these days, drukqs. savor them.

...High school doodles? I SPENT DAYS ON THOSE DRNAWINGS

Here is some mildly-generative HTML5 Art I did.

Please let me know if it isn't running properly or looks weird at your end; I have a few more ones to be styled with the same technique, and would be handy to snag any bugs early so won't repeat them again!

Edited by roasty

Guest Frankie5fingers

those are great luke! like Salv says, its like ive never seen it before. even though i would see that every day where i used to live.