IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

yeah, when are you going to illustrate some awesome ethereal Calvin and Hobbes-esque graphic novel? i'd pay to have something like that.

here's another eye, not sure how many i should post, they are all kind of similar... but i'm trying to finish one a day this month so i can have something to show for the month of December besides a few empty tequila bottles and two clogged pipes.

tumblr_mf5dwpiboR1qgxa00o1_r1_1280.png

edit: and another:

tumblr_mf5u7uMGZ61qgxa00o1_1280.png

I like the dark one a lot. very spooky

some photos from Iceland:

iceland23.jpg

got a hi-res of this for my desk top pretty please?

that can be arranged, my good man...just uploaded it to 4shared there, but seems i need your email address to link you the file

it seems gone are the days when one could simply upload to mediafire/megaupload and post the link

(also, lovely lovely work going on here from everyone)

cheers guys.

i'd pay to have something like that.

He's made a couple of comic books (are they really called that), in french, I think they were sold out as well last time I checked :(

Link that stuff aencre! Wattem want's to buy you.

There's some zines up at the Colosse webshop. Despite their french titles, Bunker, Brousse ("Savanna"), Le Wagon Engourdi ("The Numb Train Wagon") and Laisse tomber les filles ("Quit girls") are wordless. The first is this sort of mute affair, the second is a collection of spacey drawings done with a Parisian friend, the third is a color minicomic about reading in a world with an undo command, and the last is a collection of short stories about invisible girls (and possibly out of print). To be honest, you can see a good portion of the last three's content online.

Off that shop, I'll heartily recommend Pinkerton or Raccoons if you like the funnies, and this hypercharged pupil of mine or Sophie Yanow's journal series if you prefer the more visual/poetic side.

As for a proper, long-form "graphic novel", that'll take a while.

some photos from Iceland:

iceland23.jpg

got a hi-res of this for my desk top pretty please?

that can be arranged, my good man...just uploaded it to 4shared there, but seems i need your email address to link you the file

it seems gone are the days when one could simply upload to mediafire/megaupload and post the link

(also, lovely lovely work going on here from everyone)

that's awfully decent of you old bean. pm on the way!

Hey y'all.

I'm currently working on a Jenn Hatedream EP and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in some sort of collaboration. I was thinking artwork and videos.

It's always been a dream of mine to release an album on CD, cassette, DVD and VHS.

Anyway, PM me.

:biggrin:

-LL