IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

Guest Frankie5fingers
lol the rocky gnome, i remember that shit, why did that never become a thing? damn laziness

Acid does some crazy things man.

I tried out some HDR Videographing today. Shots of my hometown.https://vimeo.com/56777021
Nice quality, but I keep thinking it's about to be a snowboarding video.

Edit: And what song is that? I really like it.

You asked for it: https://vimeo.com/56836512

Actually I was eager to test the HDR-function with some action shooting but the ghosting was quite severe (plus a shaky 50mm in this video).

Song in the first video is "Brudmarsch efter Larshöga Jonke" by Jan Johansson (cred to Squee for recommending Jan to me some time ago).

Edited by plisb

I'm aware this is probably shit but I'm posting it anyway

don't worry about it haha. I mostly just draw to inspire creative thinking, but I've been needing to think about visual art more recently for my album covers, which have been rather poor in the past. something about lines and just restricting yourself to minimal lines on white is interesting to me

ocmkV.jpg

edit: I call this one "Failure"

Edited by vamos scorcho

Guest Lucy Faringold

thnx :-)

Lucy, I didn't see such proper drawings in a very long time. Please share more asap!

Am trying to make myself do more art stuff but I am so lazy. Although recently have been getting back into doing sketchbook stuff whilst listening to ma choons. Hopefully more to come. This thread is great inspiration to get creative :-)

Lovely portraits Lucy..

Nice shots Taxman... really fond of that first one. Wht type of housing do you use for your camera?

Edited by goffer

Guest happycase
I needed some cover art for my ep (hint hint) so I put this together:

29lmw3m.png

This is fuckin' cool. Looks like a world map and some ferns were rammed into a CIA Unicorn's asshole and then given birth again on Venus.