IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

sketchin out potential album covers for my new album (friday the 13th clocked for release date woop woop)

FxIHzuX.jpg

this was an actual tarot spread i drew this morning after asking for guidance on how to make a dope ass album cover

Sun

Tower Reversed

Devil Reversed

Empress Reversed

Page of Cups

Six of Pentacles

Ace of Swords Reversed

niiice. I actually can't tell if that's digital or hand done. Will err on the side of digital because of how precise the angles are

Ya, it's digital.  Been feeling these types of vibes lately.

tuYNjlu.jpg

Crypto when I like the vibe you’re going for

hautlle nice digital dirtiness

Spiral always making the nice crisp weirdfuck

Like them all

This is a bit of something I played with the other night and I still like it, made on iPad so curious how it’s gonna look on a bigger screen. I should probably spend the $3 or whatever on the app so I can save high res images. 0267099922904fa144eda08ab5ea8be4.jpg

thx y'all

Hope the people who read your stickers will understand that .tk is the domain of a website. But should be clear, no?

i hope so! most ppl i've told the url to who are over 25 + use the internet a dece amount got right away that it was a callback to the early days of google & the spam sites that would show up on the 10th page of results, and i'm hoping that anyone too young to remember that era will still parse it as a url thanks to the current era of websites starting to be domain.allsortsastuff Edited by Cryptowen

• 2 weeks later...

^very pretty arrangements! i've never had any interest whatsoever in collecting leaves & flowers until this moment. also it makes me want to more artfully arrange my rock collection

this is from a few days ago:

ir1PaVm.jpg

(i currently have the original posted on my fridge, because i have decided to be the supportive father figure my inner child has always yearned for)

it's still a dream of mine to creative an actual immersive fictional world multimedia project (be it a video game, a big interactive website, a series of animated videos, etc.)

^very pretty arrangements! i've never had any interest whatsoever in collecting leaves & flowers until this moment. also it makes me want to more artfully arrange my rock collection

this is from a few days ago:

ir1PaVm.jpg

(i currently have the original posted on my fridge, because i have decided to be the supportive father figure my inner child has always yearned for)

it's still a dream of mine to creative an actual immersive fictional world multimedia project (be it a video game, a big interactive website, a series of animated videos, etc.)

is this from something or did you design this?

quite good

quite good

ty

i used this screenshot from Bomberman Hero as a reference:

Bomberman%20Hero%20(E).png

it's a first attempt at an idea i want to play with - doing still life drawings, but the subject matter is stuff on my computer screen, and i'm rendering it in such a way that it's very clearly a drawing of stuff on my computer screen & not anything irl. sortuva reversal of the way digital art so often tries to recapture the feeling of analogue media

(i also want to do this with my own photos, bcuz i've taken a bunch that have nice compositions but aren't that interesting in terms of subject matter, so i wanna use the general shapes & layouts as references for drawing fantasy landscapes etc)

@spiral: i like yor stuff, u have a very distinct drawing style

quite good

ty

i used this screenshot from Bomberman Hero as a reference:

Bomberman%20Hero%20(E).png

it's a first attempt at an idea i want to play with - doing still life drawings, but the subject matter is stuff on my computer screen, and i'm rendering it in such a way that it's very clearly a drawing of stuff on my computer screen & not anything irl. sortuva reversal of the way digital art so often tries to recapture the feeling of analogue media

(i also want to do this with my own photos, bcuz i've taken a bunch that have nice compositions but aren't that interesting in terms of subject matter, so i wanna use the general shapes & layouts as references for drawing fantasy landscapes etc)

nice dude. would be cool to have a collection of this kind of thing.